Chapter 17

Zeynep harried to the Emir's office. She was totally freaking out. This was very important to her. It was her chance to prove herself and here she's freaking out like a little baby.
No. Babies are braver than her right now.

"Emir" Zeynep burst into Emir's office.

"Kucugum? Are you alright?"

"I'm freaking out. I forgot everything I should say. Oh God I'll ruin everything and I'll embarrass myself and the company..."

"Alright.. Alright. Take it easy" Emir interrupted her rant and took her by her hand a made her sit on the sofa. He sat beside her and caressed her back.

"Just breath. Okay?"

"Okay. I'm breathing"

"Good. Now let's talk about it. First. You'll not ruin anything. If anyone can rock this presentation today it'll be you. You'll do great and empress everyone"

"Emir. I'll be presenting in front of the whole board members as well as some possible investors. What if I made a fool of myself and embarrassed you as well. They'll say what a stupid wife Emir took for himself!.."

"Ummm. So, wife huh?" Emir said smugly. And Zeynep looked at him with disbelieve.

"THAT what you took from what I said?" Zeynep asked. Exacerbated by his coolness.

"No. I took it all.. just listen to me. You're just nervous and overwhelmed. Believe me when I tell you. I gave this assignment and I know your worth. You'll go inside that meeting room, speak from the heart and make me proud. Okay?" Emir encouraged her and it seemed to be working.

Zeynep looked at him with a soft smile. Already feeling calmer.
"You know what. You're right. I can do it...."

"You can.." Emir confirmed.

"I'm gonna nail it.. Let's go" Zeynep took Emir's hand and both left his office. Emir followed her chuckling at her behavior. She was walking fast wanting to get it over with quickly before she cheken out again.

And indeed Zeynep turned out to be a natural business woman. Emir looked at her with a look of bride and something much deeper. She was so beautiful. And God did he love her.

Emir missed half of her presentation busy observing her. His feeling are now clearer than ever. He was just waiting for the right moment to made them well known.
It have been two weeks since she knew the truth. With Emir's help she was able to overcome her sadness and bury herself in work. She knew that Emir was giving her a challenging assignments to make her mind busy. And she was grateful for that.

The past few day Emir stood beside her like a real partner. And she couldn't stop thinking Allah for giving her such a blessing. It was very obvious for both of them that their relationship took more intimate level now. Their words, touches are not the same. There was this sexual tention that wasn't existing before they got married. Or maybe it was always there but they were very good at ignoring it. But this not the case anymore.

The tention wasn't something can ignore anymore. And they still need to have that talk. If only they could have the right time to do that. But he's still waiting. Waiting for her to trust him again. Because Emir Knew. As soon as they take that road. There's no going back. It's a life time deal.

.....

Zeynep met Nihan after she finished work. She missed her little sister. After what happened with their parents She wasn't able to visit them, therefore Nihan and Ozan were visiting her occasionally.

Nihan was horrified when she knew about what her mother did. She was so mad she left the house. But she went back again because she can't leave Ozen alone.