Chapter 6

It was a normal day at work when Zeynep called him.

She asked him to come and meet her at the café and of course Emir agreed. No matter how tired he was. He'll always be there for her when she needed him.

Emir wasn't a perfect man. He knows that. But he wasn't bad. For the outsiders he was cold and selfish but under this hard crust you can see a good hearted man how cares deeply about the people he loves.

Emir arived at the café and to his surprise he found Zeynep and Deniz sitting together.

Emir glared at Zeynep and she looked at him and smiled sheepishly for tricking him to come here. Emir just shook his head at her stubbornness.
Emir haven't talked to Deniz or tried to fix the misunderstanding at all. Because that's not in his personality.
But apparently Zeynep took maters to her hand.

"Emir, good thing you came" Zeynep said cheerfully grating him with a kiss on his cheek.

"Did I have a choice?" Emie replied.

"Oh. Come one don't brood. I talked to Deniz and we set some things straight.There shouldn't be any misinderstandings anymore"

"Yes Emie. I'm so sorry for jumping into false conclusions about you two.
I'm sorry" Deniz said apologicaly.

"Yes, Emir she's sorry. Now you two sit and talk I'm leaving you to catch up" Zeynep took her burse and left the cafe.

On her way out she turned her head and looked at the table she just left. Emir sat in her place and smiled about something Deniz said. Zeynep felt a bang of something weird in her chest. She just did a good thing by fixing her best friend's relationship. Then why does it fell as if she just lost him. Zeynep shoke her head and walked. She shouldn't feel that way. Maybe she just jealous that someone else is going to take Emir's time now but he cant be next to her forever he should gave a life and be happy. So does she. Maybe someday she'll find Mr. Perfect and be happy too.

Emir sat on the chair Zeynep just vacated and Deniz took his hand between hers.

"I'm really sorry Emir. Zeynep explained everything. That won't happen again. She's amazing by the way. That's why it was hard for me to believe that you haven't fallen for her" Deniz said jokingly still nervous.

Emir noded his head and smiled at her. He looked at Zeynep just leaving the place. Their eyes met for a few seconds then she left.

"Yes.. she's a mazing. And No. We're just friends and she's very important to me. That's all"
Emir replied to Deniz and she nodded in utter belief.

Those words sounded right in his head but as soon as he said them he doesn't believe in them anymore. But he can't think that way. She's his best friend. But who was he kidding. Even a fool can see that there is more to it than just that. Those feelings are dangerous, so he has to keep them buried or else he'll lose everything.

.....

Please I need the loan. Give me a small amount and I'll never ask you for money again"Önder begged disperatly.

"I've been feeding you crumbs for a year now Önder. And you haven't returned a benny. I'm a business man Önder. Not a charity" the other man replied darkly.

"Please. I'll bankrupt if I didn't pay the bank this month. They'll take my house" Onder begged.

"Then let them take it. It's not my problem" the man replied nonchalantly.

"please. There must be a way to help me"

"Why would I help you Onder. You did this to yourself. You kept getting yourself into stupid business deals and you put yourself in a dark hole. Don't forget about the money I owe you. When I start demanding it back. Losing your house and company will be the least of your concern"
The dark man chuckled. Unconcerned to Onder state.

The Sezin  company have been dealing with a hard situation for over a year. And Onder have been struggling with this situation by himself. He tried to find alternative methods to solve the problem so he came to Jemal Aksoy. A ruthless business man who lives of other's weakness. He exploits failing business men like Önder by keeping them under his thumb. And eventually taking their companies. Önder knew that fact but at the time he was so desperate.

Önder was about to leave the man's office when suddenly Jemal stopped him.

"Look, I can think of something that could be helpful for you. If you agreed to my offer your problem will be solved right at this minute" Jemal suggested.

"W.. what is it" Önder asked. Feeling a drop of sweet rolling down his temple. He knows very well that Jemal's offers are not the kind that he could agree with.
The man has no heart.

Jemal started moving in circles around Önder then he stopped and put his hand on Önder's shoulder.
"As I said two minutes ago. I'm a business man. Not a charity. If you want me to help you. Yoy have to give me something in return"
Jemal suggested deviously.

"I.. i already told you I'll pay you back as soon as i can" Önder replied confused.

"Tse.. tse.. No. Not enough. I want something more precious. Something worth saving your fortune. Something like.... your daughter" Jemal suggested darkly. Whispering the last part so close to Önder's ears.

"WHAT??? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?" Önder screamed. Horrified by the suggestion.

"Mind your own tone. I'm giving you a way out. I'll pay your loan to the bank. I'll also drop the loan I owe you. All you have to do is giving me one of your daughters. Don't worry she'll be well taken care of"

"SHUT UP" Önder exploded. "I'm not letting you anywhere near my daughters do you understand. How can you ask me something like that"

"Calm down Önder. I want to be your son in low. I just want to mary your daughter. She'll be treated like a princess her"

"What? Marry her? You're the same age as me"

"Yeah. But richer" Jemal replied smugly.

"I'm not giving you anything. I prefer to bankrupt"

"Okay then suit yourself. But I'd say think about it"
Önder just headed for the door.

Cluching his left cheast tightly. He had trouble breathing. So he headed home before he collapse.