Happy Birthday

Guess what?  I wrote this before httyd3 came out😄 so if it bothers you that much you can mentally substitute Evelyn for Zephyr.

    "I'm coming Evelyn."  Astrid said as she reluctantly got out of bed to take care of her daughter.  The baby cried out in frustration. "Calm down, Mommy's here now."  She reached down to pick up Evelyn and kissed her head.  "Let's go downstairs and make breakfast so we don't wake up Daddy, how does that sound birthday girl?"  Evelyn clapped her hands and snuggled closer to Astrid, who laughed quietly before going downstairs.  She put Evelyn on the floor by Toothless who nuzzled the little girl gently.  Astrid made breakfast for herself and Hiccup before getting Evelyn's food ready.  She was still nursing, but she ate baby food too.  Astrid carefully mashed up some apples, blueberries, and peaches for her hungry baby girl, who was, for now, still happily playing with Toothless.
    "Alright, baby girl, are you ready for breakfast?"  Astrid asked her and picked her up.  Evelyn smiled and put her hands in her mouth.  Astrid put her in her chair and started feeding her the baby food.  Within minutes, Evelyn had it all over her face, arms, legs, and even hair.  Astrid picked her up again and cleaned her off.
    "I think it's time to wake up Daddy."
    "Dada!"  Evelyn cheered happily.  Astrid smiled and kissed her daughter's head.  The two went upstairs and found Hiccup was still sound asleep.  Astrid put Evelyn beside him, and the baby knew exactly what to do.  She put her tiny hands on him and laughed excitedly.  Hiccup turned around to face her.
    "Well good morning, Evelyn."  He said and picked her up.  She immediately snuggled closer to him with a big smile on her face.
    "She's a Daddy's girl alright."  Astrid said with a chuckle and sat beside them.  Hiccup smiled and kissed her before turning his attention back to his daughter.
    "Today she's a birthday girl."  He said and kissed her tiny head which made her laugh again.
    "Mommy has a special birthday present for you."  Astrid said to her daughter.  Evelyn reached over to her and Astrid pulled her onto her lap.
    "You're going to be a big sister."  She said and laughed at the shocked expression on Hiccup's face.  "I guess it's a surprise for Daddy too isn't it?"
    "Astrid, are you serious?"  He asked.
    "Absolutely serious."  She replied.  He smiled at her and pulled her and Evelyn into his arms.  He felt gentle tears on his shoulder and held his wife a little bit tighter.
    "Baby!"  Evelyn exclaimed happily and hugged Astrid's stomach.  Her parents separated to look at her.
    "That's right, Evelyn."  Hiccup said as he wiped away a tear of his own.  Their little family was growing and they were all very happy about it.

    I wrote three one shots that are kind of similar to this.  This one isn't connected but the other two are so I'll probably post them together.