Missing

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Americans!!!  Here's part one of a one shot to celebrate.

    "Do you promise to be good while Mommy and Daddy are at the meeting?"  Astrid asked two year old Zephyr.  The young Haddock family was on another island for a meeting of the nearby Chiefs.  It hadn't been long since they moved to New Berk and needed to find new Allies that were closer.
    "Yes Mommy," Zephyr said shyly and looked at the other children.  She sniffles a little but tried to hide it, proving once again that she was like her mother.
    "Hey, it's okay Zephyr," Hiccup said and picked her up.  "We won't be gone long, and you'll have much more fun here."  She hugged him tightly and cried a little.  Astrid reached over and picked her up.  She hugged her as best as she could while being seven months pregnant.  She put Zephyr down and smiled at her.  She looked up at her parents and smiled a little.
    "There's our brave girl," Astrid said and kissed her head.  Zephyr walked over to wear the other kids were playing and Hiccup and Astrid went to their meeting.
    "This meeting had better be a short meeting," Astrid said, earning a laugh from her husband.
    "For everyone's safety, it had better be."  She smiled and they found their seats in the Meeting Hall.  They met several potential Allies, and everything was going great until someone came in screaming.
    "THEY TOOK THEM!  THEY TOOK THE CHILDREN!"  Astrid stopped breathing but somehow managed to run outside with Hiccup close behind.
    "ZEPHYR!"  She cried and ran to where they left her.  There were parents everywhere, each looking terrified, heartbroken, or angry.
    "Astrid, look at me, you need to calm down," Hiccup said and held her arms tightly.  "We will find her, but panicking won't help.  You need to keep the baby safe too."  She nodded and buried her face in his chest.
    "We failed her, Hiccup," she sobbed.  "We should have just kept her with us, then she wouldn't-"
    "Shh, she's going to be fine.  There are already have people out looking for them, she'll be back soon.  Will you be okay while I go look?"  She nodded and kissed him quickly.
    "Please be careful."  He nodded and followed the rest of the men who were looking for the children.  Astrid rested a hand on her stomach and sat down.  She felt the baby kicking more than usual.  "It's okay baby, they'll be back soon."  Several women came and tried to comfort her, but she was too anxious to be able to focus on what they were saying.
    "Oh congratulations, it looks like you're having a girl," said the woman who was currently talking at her.
    "No, I already have a daughter and she's missing so excuse me if I'm not in the mood to chat," Astrid said and walked away from her.  She looked anxiously where she last saw Hiccup.  "Please please come back soon."  She heard some people cheering and saw a group coming back with the children.
    "Mama!"  She heard Zephyr's little voice and wanted to cry in relief.  She ran as fast as she could until she had her little girl back in her arms.
    "Are you okay baby?  Are you hurt?"
    "Astrid she's fine, not a scratch on her," Hiccup said and held them close.  "It was just some pirates who wanted ransom, they never harmed them at all."
    "Well we are never leaving her again when we go away.  Either she stays with your mom or my parents."
    "I'll second that," Hiccup said and kissed Zephyr's head.  They kept her close until they were back home, after all, she was the most precious thing in their lives and they weren't about to let her go.