First Day

"Fallon get up!!!! Your gonna be late on your first day of senior year!"

"What time is it????" I wipe my eyes and look over at the clock.. "Oh shit! It's 5:50 and the bus comes in 25 minutes!" I get up and throw on my favorite Mickey Mouse sweater, and some leggings, with my favorite pair of shoes. I don't have time to play with my wild curly hair today, so I'll just let it do as it wishes.
"Have a great day sweetie!" My dad yells at me while I run out the door. As soon as I walk out I see the bus coming. "Right on time." My bus driver says smiling at me, I smile back and try to find my bestfriend on the bus.
"Pssss! Fallon over here!" Now why is she sitting so far in the back? She knows I hate sitting back there with those loud ass people.
"Diamond! Why the hell you sitting back here?" She starts to laughs, Diamond is one of the prettiest girls I've ever met, she's literally the best friend I could have ever asked for..
"Because, all the seats were taking up there, and I didn't want you sitting with those random people, so I just decided to sit somewhere we could be together at, and by the way I love your hair today."
"Really? I didn't even do anything to it." I touch my curls and shrug my shoulders.. We finally arrive at the school, and Diamond and I are walking to our lockers. She actually persuaded the principal to getting our lockers right next to each other, pretty cool huh.
"These books are the heaviest things I have ever carried!" Diamond says while shoving her books into her locker.
"Very heavy." I added
All of a sudden there's a large commotion down the hallway
"Everybody can I have your attention!!!!" The football players stand in unison
"We'd like to present to everyone the new Warren Central Wolf!!!!!" And out comes a thin, brown skinned guy, who seems to be wearing a letterman jacket that's two times his size..
"Who's he?" Diamond asks me, I shrug and look away
"He's obviously a new kid in town, he seems popular already." I said
"Ugh look at Stacy, she's all over him already." Diamond says and I glance over.
"Yea I see, the new kid better watch out, I hear hoes are really bad for a person." I said sarcastically and diamond starts busting out laughing.
"Come on fallon, let's go to class."