Ignornace... I hate it

It's been a couple of weeks now since michael first stayed the night with me. We've been together for about a month and everything is going great. We sleep together every night, not sexually, but you know what I mean. Diamond ships our relationship 100% now, she loves michael. She looks at him like a brother. Now that michael and I are more public with our relationship, the whole school knows that we are together. A lot of girls hate that I got michael before they did, but they'll just have to get over it because I'm not going anywhere.
I walk into the bathroom and guess who I run into... Stacey

"Speaking of fallon." She said laughing at me while putting on her lipstick in the mirror. I look at her and roll my eyes.

"Speaking of hoes." I muttered.

"Um, excuse me?" She said in this spoiled brat voice

"Oh, did you fart?" I said sarcastically, and her friends couldn't help but snicker at my comeback.

"Your so lame fallon." She said making a snotty face at me

"Yea whatever." I said going inside the stall to use it.

"So anyways, girls I'm thinking on asking michael to the dance today.." Stacey said to her friends.

"Stacey isn't that, you know who's boyfriend." Her friend whispered

Is this bitch trying to get slapped today? I thought while peeing

"Um, no Jennifer they are just friends, trust me, my friend Brian is on the football team and he told me they are not together what so ever." Stacey told her. I flush the toilet and walk out of the stall, to start washing my hands.
"He's like the sexiest guy in this school and I gotta have him.. And I know he wants me too. What guy doesn't?" She said laughing with her friends.
I dry my hands off trying to ignore Stacey's irrelevant opinions.
"The things I would just do to Michael Johnson is just-"

That's it I've had enough. I can't stand here while she speaks about michael like this.
"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled, her eyes got real big. "Stacey, michael does not want you! He never wanted you! He never will! Stop talking about him to your friends and in general because he's not with you, he's with me! When will you ever get that through your thick ass skull???! Are you that dumb that you can't see that me and him are together? Or are you just mad that I got him and you don't? Do me a favor and stay off my mans dick, I'd really appreciate it." I walked out the bathroom slamming the door.