Tonights the night

This morning when I woke up michael was gone. He left me a note saying: Sorry that I wasn't there this morning when you woke up, but I was a bit hungry and had other things to take care of that'll go along with tonight. See you at 6 beautiful..

I'm actually really excited and anxious for tonight. This night needs to be perfect. All day today, my mom and I have been running around getting my hair and nails done, and It's now about that time for me to start getting dressed...

"Hunny, look at these red heels! You have to wear these." My mom said running into my room

"Ok.. Thanks.." I then left to go get in the shower and washed up in lavender and vanilla scents, on purpose because I know it'll drive michael crazy. I put on my dress and I fell in love with it all over again.

"Fallon, I think michaels here!!!!" My mom said yelling.

"WHAT?!! He's not suppose to be here mom what the hell?!??!"
I can hear my mom laughing in the hallway. She's probably just playing with me.

"I'm kidding.. I'm kidding, It's just Diamond." Diamond then came into my room.

"Oh my god! Diamond you look amazing." I told her and she started blushing
"Thank you." She said swirling around. "Girl you do know you have 15 minutes until michael gets here."

"I know I'm almost done, I just have to spray this on... And... Hmmm, put on a little lipgloss.... And..."

"Fallon... Relax..." Diamond said resting her hands on my shoulders. I took a deep breath. "I'm gonna wait downstairs for you to finish getting yourself together ok? Don't worry, everything is gonna go great."

"Ok, Thank you, I'll be done in 5 minutes."
My mom then came in my room to do my make up, and to perfect all my flaws. I have to say, I look pretty damn good.

"She's ready!!!!!!" My mom yelled running downstairs.

"Whoa!!!" I hear Diamond yell, "Come down here.. I wanna see!"

"I'm not coming down until michael comes!" I yell downstairs, just then the doorbell rang. "Oh shit." I whispered.
"I think he's here....." My mom said in a mysterious voice. She finally answers the door, and I hear his angelic voice speak to her. "Hello Mrs. Nicole..."
Oh he sounds so good, I don't even have to look at him.

"Oh, michael you look so handsome, I have to take a picture of you!"

Ok.. I think my mom is alittle bit too excited to see him, she's making me even more nervous!
"Your man is here!!" Diamond joked

"Fallon, come down here already!" My mom yelled.

Ok.. Let me make sure I have everything I need....Ok, I got it....I think it's time to go down there now... I hope I don't fall in these heels... Whew, Just keep breathing... Just keep breathing fallon...