Vanilla & Lavender

In first period, I walk in the class and michael is already sitting at the table, when he looks up at me, he instantly smiles. "Oh god, His smile is perfect," I murmur while walking up, he then blushes and look down as if he heard me again. That's so weird.. But anyways..
"I didn't think you were coming." He says to me while I sit down.
"Why would you think that?" I say curious
"Well I walked past your locker and I didn't see you there, probably because I got here early." He was looking for me?? Wow... I thought
"Oh... Were you looking for me or something?" I ask, and he looks down and smiles as if he was.
"Not exactly, I was just gonna walk you to class." He says..
"Ok class today is the day where your gonna be working with your partner on a project that'll be due in a couple weeks." The teacher explains. "Michael Johnson and Fallon Nicole, your project will be about night creatures and their habitats and their survival techniques. Such as bears, fox, wolves.. Etc."
"Ok, got it." Michael says to the teacher, I get up to go collect the rubric from the teachers desk, and then I sit back down.
"Here you go." I say while giving him the paper.
"Vanilla and...... Lavender?" He says looking at me. I turn to look at him very shocked.
"I'm sorry?" I say, and he chuckled
"Your scent today... It's a combination of vanilla and lavender." I looked shocked again, with my eyebrows scrunched up.
"How did you........ How did you know that I'm wearing two different frangraces?" I say quietly
"I have a really good sense of smell." He says while writing his name on the paper. "Um... Let's, let's get to work." He says turning back around.
How the hell did he know I sprayed two perfumes today??!!? And why did he change the topic so quickly as if he were hiding something??? That's not strange at all.
"Yea, your right, let's get to work." I say looking away confused