Just me and you..?

"Oh god....."

I saw Michael's lips say while I was coming downstairs. My mom was saying stuff like "oh my daughter is so beautiful.... She looks amazing." And many many other embaressing things.
When I reached the bottom of the step to get a closer look at michael I was so taken back. I was so stuck on his hair, outfit, scent, and looks I completely ignored what everybody else was saying. But Michael...Wow, he couldn't even take his eyes off of me. Not once did I see him blink. It's as if we were the only two people in the room, and nobody else mattered.

"Michael..... Fallon......?" My mom said trying to get our attention. I was still looking at michael as it were my first time ever seeing him, I didn't even notice my mom. My heart is pounding like a drum right, I don't know what to say or do..

"Fallon...." Michael finally spoke while swiping his tongue across his bottom lip, and biting it. "Your so beautiful." He finally got out.

"Hello?!!???" Diamond yells at us, breaking our little moment. "Let's go guys, lashon is outside waiting for all of us."
Michael handed me some flowers he bought me and I noticed the colors of the flowers were lavender and vanilla looking. I looked over at him and smiled realizing what he had did there.
"Mom can you put this in water for me?" I asked
"Sure honey." She replied, "So what time are you coming home tonight?"

"Um... I'm actually gonna take her over diamonds house after the dance, Mrs. Nicole... If that's ok." Michael said. I looked over at him very suprised because we never discussed this before.

"Oh, ok, well that's 100% fine with me michael... Have a good time you guys, be safe!" She says before kissing me on the cheek, and we finally leave out.
Diamond drove in Lashons car and Michael and I rode together in his car of course, and we are 15 minutes away from the dance. I've been blushing the entire time I've been in the car. I just can't help it.
"Michael.."
"Yes?" He says turning down the music he was blasting in the car.
"So, am I going over diamonds later? I guess I'm just alittle confused... Becau-"
He started laughing. "Of course your not going to diamonds house."

"Then where am I going?? You told my mom that I was going over there, and I-"

"No, no, no girl.." He said interrupting me again.
"Your staying with me tonight." He said reaching over to hold my hand. My heart dropped to my stomach at the unexpected touch.

"Just me and you?" I asked in a shaky voice, and all michael did was smile.
"Yes." He said in a giggly voice. "Is it something wrong with that?"

"Um...no.. Not at all." I told him while looking out the window trying to stay calm.