Our first time...

At this point, michael turned off all the lights and lit some scented candles around us. He walked back to the bed and kind of smiled at me when he sat back down on the bed.
"Come here.." He whispered while grabbing onto my hips pulling me forward.
"Turn around girl."
I do as he says and he slowly unzips my dress. As he unzips it, he slides his index finger down my spine, causing chills to crawl down my back. I bit my lip before turning back around to face him.
"Your turn." I said smiling and unbuttoning his shirt revealing his perfect brown skin and his toned abs. I kiss him from his chest down to his stomach while he plays with the curls in my hair. I lay back and he climbs on top of me again. We fall into a more passionate kiss. I rap my fingers into Michael's curls as our tongues explore each other. I can hear his breathing getting more harder and serious.
"Are you ready?" He whispers in between our kiss. I moaned "Mmmhm." My heart was about to explode out of my chest, but I knew I was making the right decision.
"Ok, so I'm going to say this again girl.. We need to be very careful fallon... I don't want to hurt you ok?" He said while rising up, giving me a more serious look.
"Michael, I'll be fine, you won't hurt me." I said while rubbing his arm to comfort him
"But I know that I woul-"

"Stop talking baby.. I'm ready." I said while pulling him back down to my level. We fall into a deeper kiss, and I can feel michael departing my legs to fit his self more in between. He quickly unbuckled his pants and slid them off, and he slowly inserted the tip of himself inside of me. I flinched up and grabbed on to his shoulder.
"Ow..." I whispered and michael stopped again. "I'm fine babe.. Put it all in."
He slid inside of me very slowly to make sure I wouldn't get caught by suprise. We're both going at a steady pace. I can tell michael is enjoying being inside of me already by how deep and slow he's going. It's hurting so bad, but all the pain quickly turns into a burning passion.

"Michael......" I moaned while kissing him and wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.
"Oh girl......" He said while going deeper, I dig my nails into his back, and he digs his into my thighs. I can feel that he's about to lose control because his nails are as sharp as knifes.
"Michael... Don't get too crazy." I whispered in his ear, and I hear him chuckle.
"It's... Kinda too late for that." He said while placing one hand on his wooden headboard. I can hear the crackling in the wood after each thrusts he gives me. Little does he know he's breaking the headboard in half.
"Michael! Oh my god......" I yelled while pulling on his hair, he then bit into my neck, in a painful but sexual way. The pace that michael is going now is inhuman.
"Say my name girl..." He moaned out while pulling my long brown curls and thrusting harder inside of me.

"Oh michael..... Mmmm, oh god!" I moaned as his grip gets tighter and tighter.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh oooooooooo." He moaned up at the ceiling before accidentally ripping off the head board. I completely ignore the headboard being thrown into the wall, my focus is on the way michaels body is one with mines. And that's what's most beautiful to me.