Something is not right

I slowly swallow as my heart rate increases every second..
"Michael...." I murmur as his face is now centimeters away from mines. The closer he got to me, the more I felt heat throbbing towards me.
"Your heartbeat... It's beating so fast." He says while looking into my eyes, he gently reaches out his hand to touch my chest. I look in his eyes and notice his pupils dilating.
"Michael, your eyes...." He then looks over at his watch.
"Fallon I have to go." He rushes out of my room throwing on his shades. "Wait Michael!" I say running after him, he runs straight out of my front door. When I looked outside he was no where to be found.
"Fallon??? Is everything alright??" My mom asked coming outside worried.
"Yea, mom everything is fine.. he just had to be home at a certain time I guess." I tell her and I go back inside. As I go back to my room I begin to contemplate about what happened.. I mean, I felt like we were about to kiss and then we didn't, and when I looked into his eyes his pupil was completely black and full. I call Diamond to tell her what happened.
"What?! Fallon he almost kissed you?! I told you he liked you!" Diamond explained.
"Ok, I got that part already, but did you forget the part where I told you about him running out of my room with full black eyes!!" I yell at her while adding some sarcasm in the mix.
"Ohp, well I forgot about all of that... That is really weird." She says
"Exactly! Like I don't even know what the hell to do diamond.. I've never experienced this before." I lay back on my bed, still smelling Michael's scent on it.
"I don't know diamond, it's just that I want to understand him ya know? And I feel like he's not telling me something. If that makes sense."

"Fallon, maybe your just overthinking, I mean you know how you get sometimes, just go to sleep and think about it in the morning."

"Alright Diamond, I'll see you tomorrow then, goodnight." I said before getting off the phone.
I know all diamond wants to do is help, but I know that I'm not overthinking. I know what I saw