Michael and.... Me?

"Diamond there's absolutely nothing between Michael and I. He's popular, and I'm just me, I'm sure he doesn't even find me attractive." Diamond looks over at me with an annoyed face.
"Fallon shut the hell up ok? Your beautiful! You just don't see it yet."
"I don't know." I say under my breath
"Your the ONLY girl he seems to like talking to, that means something!" She says and I roll my eyes. "I'm a nice person that's why people love talking to me."
"Fallon quit beating around the damn bush! Don't you think he's attractive?" I lay on the bed
"Yes Diamond, he's very attractive... But I don't know, he's popular and cute! You know he probably has all kinds of girls on him."
"All I'm saying is that he seems interested in you." She explained.
After Diamond left, Michael was all I was thinking about. Why me? Why does he like being around me? Why does he like talking to me? What makes me so different? Or maybe I'm just blowing things out of proportion. I'm known for doing that.
The next morning I wake up and get dressed. I look in the mirror to put on some Chapstick and I place some hair oil in my hair to make my hair more shiny and vibrant. Before I leave the house, I spray some vanilla perfume and then I sprayed some lavender perfume on. I mixed the two this morning because their scents are amazing together. "Bye sweetie!!!" My mom yells out.
"There's my baby girl." My dad says.
"Dad, I gotta go or I'll miss the bus, love you!!!!" I say running off after kissing his cheek.