The morning after

Michael and I didn't stop making love until the sun came up. He fell asleep on my chest listening to the rhythm of my heartbeat.. Lastnight he said he's a slave to it. As I woke up, I started to think about everything that has happened this entire night. How perfect he made it, and how exciting it was for me. I would have never imagined me, losing my virginity to a man that I had always dreamt about. A man that loved me the way that I loved him. I carefully slid out the bed so I wouldn't wake up michael, when I stood up my knees buckled.

"Oh my god..." I said standing back up straight. I was so caught up in Michael's passion lastnight I forgot the pain that came along with it. "My legs hurt so bad man.." I whispered to myself while walking naked to the bathroom. As I walk in I look in the mirror and noticed the bruise I had on my lip. I also noticed the three scratches on both my hips. "Damn... This hurts." I said touching the deep scratches. My phone then started to ring, I run back into the room and saw it was my mom calling.
"Hey mom." I sounded kind of nervous due to the fact that I never lied to my mom before.
"Good morning daughter, how was your night?" She asked, boy if she really knew....
"My night was great mom, very great, I had a blast."
"See, hunny dances aren't so bad after all! What time are you coming back home?"
"Um....." I heard a big thump coming from Michael's room, I peek to see what happened, and it's michael sleep on the floor, I couldn't help but laugh.
"What's funny fallon?" My mom asked
"Nothing mommy, it's just Diamond making funny faces... But um, I'll be there sometime this afternoon, ok?"

"Well it's already 2 o clock hun." She said. Oh shit! I didn't know it was that late!
"Well it was a very long night for me mom.. So I'll be there around 6." I hung up the phone and walked back into the room to see Michael knocked out snoring on the ground.

"What a wolf." I snickered. He's probably gonna be hungry when he wakes up so I decided to go make some breakfast. I go downstairs to go cook, as I'm cooking Janet sneaks up behind me.
"Boo!" She said, and I jumped alittle.

"Well Goodmorning to you too janet."
"Hahaha! You humans are so easy to scare." She said jumping on top of the couch, I roll my eyes at her.
"Are you hungry janet?"
"Yes, I'm starving!" She said with a pout on her face
"Good, because this breakfast is for me and michael only." I said while eating a sausage, I love messing with Janet, the look on her face is priceless!

"Goodmorning ladies." I heard a voice say, I know that voice from anywhere. It was Michael. I see him coming downstairs in his pajama pants and robe. I instantly smiled when I saw him. No words could come out of my mouth. I'm just.. In love I guess