The nerves

I feel michael getting more aggressive, his grip on my waist is tightening and his kisses are getting more stronger.
"Fallon.... We..... Have..... To..... Stop." Michael said in a tone I've never heard him speak in. We still are locked in a passionate kiss. And it is unbelievably hard to stop since we are so caught up in the moment.

"What's wrong?" I said in between our kisses. I open my eyes to see michaels hand turn into some huge claw! I only seen stuff like this on tv! Never in person. Could he really be turning into a werewolf right now? In my room?!
"Michael, what should I do??" I said, trying my best to whisper so I wouldn't wake my parents.
"Keep....... Me..... Calm.." He told me in a deeper tone now. I get up out of bed to get on my knees and grab his face. His eyes were blacker than I've ever seen them. I caress his face gently trying to calm him.
"Michael...it's ok...... It's ok." He turned to look away from me, I turn his face back quickly.
"Uugggghh!" He yells up at the ceiling. I can tell he's fighting this but it's just too strong.
"Michael, you can fight this.. I know you.... You are stronger than this.... You are an amazing person... You are beautiful." His breathing finally begins to slow down as he can now see the pain in my eyes. I look down at his hand to see it going back to normal. And his eyes did the same.

"Oh fallon..." He said grabbing me into a hug. "I'm so sorry." He whispered
"Stop apologizing michael. This is normal for us. We are both gonna have to fight through this together." I said kissing his cheek and now sitting back on the bed

"Fallon can I ask you something?" I nodded my head.
"Were you .... Trying to..." He says looking at me
"Was I trying to what?" I said confused, he turns his body to give me more attention
"Were you trying to make love just then?" My heart dropped and it began to beat really fast. He chuckled
"Fallon it's just a question." He said softly looking into my eyes.

"Michael, I need to tell you something." I said putting the cover over my legs. What I'm about to tell him is something very important and I hope he takes it well.

"What is it?"

"I'm a.... Virgin." I said embarrassed putting a pillow over my face. "And I know you probably get some with every girl, probably all the time. I know your not gonna-" michael pulls the pillow off of my face cutting me off.

"Fallon, I am too." He said softly

"Are you serious?" I said half smiling

"Yes... Fallon it may seem that I get a lot of girls, but I don't invest my time in them.. I wanna give myself to someone who I know I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with.... Someone like you." He places his hand on my chest sliding his hand down my shirt.

"But I wanna wait til the time is right." I said grabbing his hand and kissing it
"I agree... Your definetely worth the wait." He whispers before kissing me.