She drives me wild

Michaels (POV)

She's so nervous right now, I can hear her heart beat, it's beating tremendously fast. I wonder what will happen if I place my hands on her thighs.
"Michael what are you doing." Fallon whispered to me
"Sorry." I said bringing my hands back up to her stomach, Hey, it was worth a try.
She then turns around to face me.
"Why aren't you going to sleep? It's late." I asked her
"We both should be going to sleep michael, but I would rather talk to you anyways." She whispered

God, she's so beautiful, you can still see her beauty even in the darkness.
"What do you wanna talk about girl?"

"Tell me more about your werewolf changes. It's already 1 am and your in your human form, do you not change at night?" She asked curiously
"Well, I'm actually starting to learn how to control myself in my change. When I'm upset I can change into a werewolf in a blink of an eye. And when you... When ever you get me very...... Excited, I can turn into one as well. Very quickly." I said looking into her eyes, I noticed her heart skip a beat when I said that.
"So in other words I could be a bad thing for you?" She said placing her hand on my chest.
"No, not at all fallon. If anything your good for me. You bring something out of me that I've never seen in myself. You make me happy." She softly smiles, and in her smile I could tell she is falling for me just as hard as I'm falling for her.
"Can I see something?" I ask her while pushing her brown curls aside, she nods her head. "Come closer." I whisper while biting my lip. She scoots close, closer than what I thought she would. I leaned in to kiss her. She starts to slide her hands down my back, I lightly moan in between our kisses.
"Fallon....."
"Yes...." She moaned out as well.
"Becareful... We need to be very cautious." I tell her while she places her lips on my neck, she completely ignored what I just said.
"Oh god..." I said closing my eyes in ecstasy
I climb on top of her unable to fight my passion for her no longer. Her taste, her touch, her scent, are all driving me wild.
"Michael.." She moaned out and our kisses began to get more serious. Damn I love how she just said my name. I wanted her, I wanted her bad. I couldn't fight my desire for her no more. I placed my hand on the wall above her bed, trying to gain control. I can feel myself turning. My hand got bigger, and more stronger, and my killer nails sprung out of my fingers. Before I knew it, my nails dug deep into her wall.