Irritated

The next day I woke up still thinking about what had happened lastnight.. Something was definetely not right, and I want to know what's going on.
I stand at my locker putting some books inside before my first period, Diamond is not here today since she claimed she has a "cold". She's so not a good liar. She just doesn't wanna take that precalculous test today.
As I'm putting my things away, I close my locker and michael is standing right there... I jump.
"What the- you scared the shit out of me." I said
"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare ya." Michael says looking at me with sincere eyes.
"What do you need michael?" I say irritated
"Are you mad at me?" He says
"No, I'm not." I avoid looking at him and then I looked up to see the time. "Michael, we're gonna be late, I'm going to class." I start to walk and michael blocks me from walking away.
"Fallon we have five minutes, seriously?" He says in a deeper tone.
"Michael why did you leave so fast?"

"Because I .... Dammit girl, I can't tell you." I look at him with a more serious face.
"Ok, Michael... Whatever." I walk away, he walks after me.
"Fallon. Don't do that." He says really concerned.
We walk into the class and sit down.
"Fallon and Michael, were you two able to finish your project?." The teacher asked
"Yes, we got it all done." I said
"Good, are you and michael getting along alright?" The teacher asked me.
"Yea he's ok." I said irritated and I start to walk back to my seat. As I'm walking I can feel michaels eyes on me the entire time.
"I don't think it's fair how you do that." He says as I sit down.
"Do what?" I said looking at him
"You just told the teacher I was "ok", why do you act that way?" He says I turn to look at him.
"How do you know that?!" I asked him more seriously.
"I have great ears." He says in a sarcastic tone.
"So are you being sarcastic or......?" I said looking directly at him, I noticed that his eyes were back chocolate brown. "And your eyes are back brown, just to let you know." I added sarcastically. Michael chuckled, finding my sarcasm amusing to him. "Fallon your quite a girl." He says towards me. {ANNOUNCEMENT} "Attention all students, it's that time of year again! The fall dance! Yes the fall dance will be coming up in a week, so find your date and get your party on!"
I listened to the announcement without saying anything. I'm not to fond of dances, so I'll probably won't go. It's not a big deal to me..
"You going to the dance?" Michael asked me
"No, I don't think so. It's not really my thing." I told em
"Oh ok... Well what are you doing today after school?" He asks
"Nothing, why? You wanna come over, and then randomly leave my house without a warning, while I run after you?" I jokingly say
"Let me make it up to ya." Michael says smiling