Biology

Diamond and I finally depart to our class before the bell rings, I have biology first period which is an ok class, but I just hate how cold it is in there, it makes me less interested in the subject. I look to see if I knew anyone in the class so I wouldn't have to sit by myself, and I didn't know anyone, lucky me. I soon walk over to the only lab table that had no one else sitting there and I take a seat.
"Goodmorning class, it's nice to see everyone back in class!" The teacher says in a very obnoxious voice. "Today we will be studying-" the teacher gets interrupted by the new student who just barged in the room. "Well hello there, will you be joining us?" My teacher is so overly nice, I swear I would have told that guy to go get a pass.
"Um, yes, I believe so." He says while smiling exposing his bright white teeth.
His voice is so soft, it's almost like you have to be extremely attentive to hear every word he's saying.
"Ok, Mr. Michael Johnson, let's see where you can sit..." The teacher looks around the class for an open seat. I look around too and notice that the seat at my table is the only seat not taken.
"Please don't sit him next to me" I murmur to myself, and the new guy looks automatically at me as if he heard what I said.
"Oh look! There's a seat right next to Fallon, in the back to your left."
"The girl with the brown curly hair?" He asks.
"Yes." The teacher answers, and he walks over to the table, as he walks over, I notice some girls whispering to their friends while looking at him, probably talking about how good looking he is.
"May I sit here?" He asks me
"Oh, sure, let me just move my backpack." He sits down, I glance over at him to get a better look. Wow, he really is hot... His hair is what got me, it's so black and so curly, very well taken care of. Makes me wonder what kind of hair products he uses! After 30 minutes of class time the teacher gives us the remainder of the time left to talk in class. I place my headphones in my ear and start to play music. The guy then turns to me as if he's gonna speak and I quickly turn down my music.
"Hey, um, I'm sorry I didn't get your name, what is it again? Just then my stomach just felt like it dropped right to my ass.