Coming Over

It's been about a week now that Michael and I have been staying after school to do this project. And we've been getting to know each other a lot more. He's very different from other guys.. He's not a jerk at all, and that's a rare thing to find. I told Diamond about him knowing the exact two perfumes I used last week, and she just said it was a coincidence, so maybe she's right. I mean, who doesn't know what vanilla and lavender smells like.. But anyways today is the last day that Michael and I can work on our project since it is due tomorrow. So I told Michael to come over around 6pm so we can do some last minute changes before we turn it in the next day.
"Fallon!! Do you think Michael would like some fruit or sandwiches, or anything to eat on while you guys study?" My mom yelled in the kitchen..
"Um, yea that'll be fine.. I'm not sure if he likes those things but we'll see." I say

"Ok, I'll make those for you guys now before he comes." She explained while beginning to make our sandwiches. "So... Tell me more about this, Michael?" My mom asked. She said his name in a cool tone. "Yea, I wanna know more about this guy too." My dad added. I automatically started blushing
"Oh god, guys..... Really?? It's not even like that." I say crossing my arms. My mom gives me that look as if she knows something I don't.
"Hun, can you give us a minute?" She asked my dad and he nods and leaves the room.
"What is it fallon? Whoever he is you find him attractive, right?" My mom asked
"Yea I do... But mom he's an athlete, and I'm sure he has tons of girls talking to him and I'm sure he's talking to them as well. Especially Stacey, she's always trying to get his attention." I said in an irritating tone.
"Stacey is what we call a little tramp back in my day." My mom said, I couldn't help but laugh.
What do you like about him?" She asked.
"Well......."
... The doorbell suddenly rang
"It's him." I said very wide eyed