That escalated quickly

"Fallon how the hell are you not sure what y'all are?" I took a deep breath, alittle irritated now.
"I just don't know, It's alittle complicated." I told her
We arrive at school and Diamond and I are both at the locker talking of course, until the bell rings.

"So like I was saying, I want you to come with me dress shopping for the dance coming up." Diamond explains. She loves shopping, it's like a drug to her. I look over diamonds shoulder noticing michael talking to a couple of his friends. He glances over at me, and turns back around to continue his conversation with his friends. He normally comes over to my locker, but today he didn't, maybe he just doesn't wanna be bothered with me.
"Come on Diamond.. Let's go to class." We begin to walk past the locker and this random guy bumps into me causing my books to fall on the floor.
"Watch where your going!" Diamond yells at him, he starts to laugh. "That's not funny, pick my shit up!" I said furious.
"You pick it up you fucking lame." He said back at me.

"Asshole." I said under my breath. The guy heard me and walked back over to me.
"What did you call me?!" He said, coming towards me as if he's gonna hit me. All of a sudden michael rushes over getting infront of me.

"Look man, I don't know if your dumb, or if your crazy, but if you touch her, that's your ass." Michael said in a deep serious tone.
"Now pick her books up."
The guy laughed at him like he was a joke. Michael then looked at me, and I saw his eyes turn black, he looked like he wanted to tear this guys head off.
"No michael. It's ok." I whispered to him, trying to calm him as much as I could.
I saw michael look at the guy with a look that I was even frightened of. The guy began to pick up my books quickly.
"S-sorry dude. No harm done." The guy said handing me my books. He ran off.
"Damnnnn, you alright fallon?Diamond asks, I nod my head.
"Yea I'm alright."

Alot of people including the football team came up to Michael and I in the hallway.
"Everything alright Mike?" One guy asked. "Dude you almost got in a fight!" Another said. "Bro you defended her like she was your girl or something?! Haha." Michael looked over at him.
"She is my girl." Michael then puts his arm over my shoulder.
"Excuse us." He says and everyone moves aside while we walk to class.