Feels like a fairytale

I see diamond walking up to me with a huge smile on her face.

"Girl, come help me get michael off the stage now, I have no idea what he's doing." She shook her head no

"Shhh.. Just listen." She whispered to me. Michael then began to sing

"There'll be no darkness tonight....
Lady, our love will shine... Just put your trust in my heart, and meet me in paradise..."

Oh my god... His voice is so beautiful, I never knew he could sing like this... I placed my hand on my heart, as every word he sang touched it.

"Girl...... You're every wonder in this world to me... A treasure time won't steal away......... So listen to my heart.. Lay your body close to mine.. Let me fill you with my dreams.. I can make you feel all right... And baby through the years,
Gonna love you more each day! So I promise you tonight....
Fallon you will always be the lady in my life......."
Michael then jumps off the stage, and walks towards me as the spotlight followed him. He's looking straight in my eyes, almost as if he's reading my soul. I'm feeling every kind of emotion right now.. He then reaches over to grab my hand with his right hand, while the microphone is still in his left.

"Stay with me....... I want you to stay with me.... I need you by my side.... Don't you go nowhere... Let me keep you warm." He sung out very passionately, I begin to cry tears of joy with one hand covering my mouth. I can't believe he's doing this right now, I feel like I'm in a fairy tale.

"I wanna touch you babe!" He says in a very sensual tone, sliding his hand down my side, Automatically making me want him. I bit my bottom lip to hold in everything I wanted to do to him at that moment.

"You're my lady and I love you, girl." He said finishing up the song hugging me and giving me a kiss on the cheek. Everyone in the entire room started clapping. I grabbed Michael's hand and kissed it.
"Michael I love you... I really do." I told him while wiping my eyes and smiling. He wiped my last year with his finger.

"Don't cry girl... Come on, let's get outta here."

And that's exactly what we did