Be patient

I hop out the shower and throw on a shirt and some shorts and hop back into bed. I start on my calculus homework until michael comes over.
Ok... So x plus four equals nine, to the square root of....

"Pssst." I heard someone his while tapping my window, I look over and it's michael hanging off a branch. Shit I forgot to unlock my window.
"I'm so sorry!" I said running over to unlock my window, he hurrys up and jump inside.
"Did you forget I was coming girl?" He asked while brushing off the leaves that were on him.
"Hey, hey! Watch the leaves..." I picked them up and threw them outside. "And no, I didn't forget about you, I just forgot about the window." I sit back on the bed an he follows.
"It's ok love. Come here, I've missed you." He said grabbing me by my shirt and pulling me into a kiss, I blush, and he starts to laugh.
"What's so funny?" I asked
"You, and your heartbeat." He said looking at me
"Oh shut up, I wish you couldn't hear it." I said kinda embarrassed
"Well I'm glad I can." He said biting his lip. Damn why does he do that to me? He knows I can't handle stuff like that.
"Let's go to bed, we have a big day tomorrow." I told him trying to take the focus off of me. We both get under the covers cuddled up again, I noticed his fangs were out when I turned towards him.
"Babe, why are your.... Fangs out?"

"Before I came here I had alittle meal to eat first and it will take alittle while for my fangs to go down again."
"Oh ok..."
"Does it scare you?" He says and I move closer to him.
"Not at all." He then kisses my forehead.
"So are you ready for tomorrow?" He asks
"Yes, I am, are you?"
"Yes I can't wait.. Tomorrow is gonna be perfect."
"So what are we doing after the dance?" I asked, I heard him giggle alittle
"It's a suprise... You'll just have to see... But, Fallon I do want you to stay the night... Over my house." I look up at him, my hearts starts to beat fast again.
"Really? I've never spent the night over a guys house before."
"Well I want tomorrow night to be your.... First time." He said in a deep voice. I know he can hear how fast my heart is beating, I'm so nervous right now..
"Fallon..."
"Yes michael?" He brushes back my hair out of my face, and says nothing.
"What michael?" I said laughing alittle, he cracks a smile.

"Nothing girl... I just... Can't wait." He said smiling."Now let me see your dress."

"Hahaha! Michael no! You'll see it tomorrow night. Be patient."

"Uggghhhhh fallon!" He whined
"Shhhh! Michael You'll wake my parents.." I said throwing a pillow at him. "Now goodnight." I kissed him on the lips and we both fall asleep.