My Wolf... His Moon

Michael and I are both sitting on his master bed in his room talking about his family, and his love for art. I have my dress rolled up and my hair down and wild, I'm very comfortable right now.

"So tell me again why you have this huge bed?? Cause you've definetely seen my little bed, and it's nothing compared to this!" I told him

"Well wolves are very wild sleepers Fallon.. So I need a bed that can contain me ya know?"

"Yea I guess your right, But everytime we sleep together you stay very calm and confined... You don't seem to wild to me."

"That's because your fragile girl..." He said running his hand down my arm, causing my goosebumps to arise. "And I have to be very careful with how I am around you."

"I'm not fragile Michael." I said folding my arms. I kinda sounded like a child

"Well to me you are." He said while rubbing my cheek. I quickly moved his hand

"Don't be so stubborn baby." He said while biting his lip. I tried to hide my smile as much as I could but he knows me too well.

"You know it's true girl." He said glancing over at me. He stared at me for what seemed like forever, I couldn't help myself any longer.
I grabbed him by his collar and did something I wanted to do all night, I kissed him.

"I couldn't help myself." I whispered, as he smiled as if I had never kissed him before.

"I have something for you." Michael said before getting up and grabbing a nice sized black box out of his dresser.
"For me??? What's that babe?" I asked while he opened the box revealing a beautiful silver necklace inside

"It's a necklace for you... Here, turn around, let me put it on you."
He kissed my neck before clipping the necklace around me. He slid his warm fingers across my collar bone when he finished, causing my heart to skip a beat.

"It's a..... Moon?" I said while lifting the moon charm that was attached to the necklace

"Yes it is.. Let me show you something." He said grabbing my hand and walking me to the huge bedroom window. "You see that big bright moon right there?" I nod my head. "Well the moon represents you in my eyes, because it's the brightest thing at night and the most special... The moon gives light to all and that's what you are in my life, the light to my darkness."

"Michael that's beautiful..." I said while squeezing his hand even tighter.

"And this necklace that's around my neck matches yours." He pulls out his and I noticed it had a wolf charm attached to it.

"It's a wolf." I said smiling at him

"Yes, but your the moon, and the wolf is nothing without his moon." He said while touching the moon on my neck. I was lost for words. Everything I wanted to say to him couldn't be said. I was speechless.

"I've never loved anyone, as much as I loved you." I finally said to him while kissing his hand, "And I'm ready to show you how much I love you Michael." He took a deep breath and walked me back over to his bed, and motioned me to get on.

"You don't know how long I've waited for you to say those words." He whispered while crawling in between my legs.