{0}

2 Years Prior (6 Years Old)

You were sitting down on the swing, your legs moving back and forth, eager to get yourself to start moving. You sway, almost roughly, one way and the other, but you didn't swing, not like the big kids, who could rise up higher than the clouds sometimes, literally.

You puffed out a breath of air, wondering thoughtfully as you curved backwards, your long hair falling in waves behind you, almost to the ground. I wonder what dad's doing? You knew he was most probably saving a few civilian lives as of now, being in a new part of town crime was alittle different.

Your father, All Might, was invited to a Pro Hero launch at U.A. High, his old high school, also know as, your dream school. It was the best hero course in Japan and you couldn't wait to get in, well, you had to graduate from elementary school first, of course. He brought you along and you decided to take a look around the park, you found yourself here. There was a few other kids, none really interested in talking to you, especially with having friends of their own.

You felt your cheeks heat up slightly in embarrassment as you recalled the last few minutes you had endured trying to get a few other kids to talk to you. It wasn't that you were horrible at conversation...well, maybe you were. But, you really did wanna make friends, you didn't have many at school, actually you didn't have any. No one actually knew you were All Might's Daughter, either that or they just didn't care, you spent most of your school life alone. But, you hoped it would turn around, you barely started after all, you had lots of time to make friends.

In your upside down vision, you were startled as a mess of green hair came into your line of sight, right above you to be exact, you gasp but didn't move as your eye's met a pair of dark green orbs. You stayed as you were, curved over and looking up at the boy that was your age, who proceeded to smile down at you. "What are you doing?" He asked you, curiously tilting his head to the side, you snapped out of it at the sound of his voice. You sat up, your hair whipping against his face as he blushed hard as you spun around, lifting yourself off of the swing and to your feet. His hands are out instantly, waving them around frantically, "I-i didn't mean to scare you! I'm sorry! I just wanted to say 'hi'!" He apologizes as he pulls his hands down to his sides, holding them down in guilt, his face red. "Please don't be mad!"

You, however, we're so overjoyed. Someone had actually talked to you! You! You just wanted to leap up into the sky, god you needed to get some friends. You finally realized that he was upset, not with you but himself, you instantly found yourself in front of him, hardly any space between you both. "No! No, it's ok! I didn't mean to make you upset," You quickly told him, lifting your hands for him to see. He raises his head, his cheeks puffed out and eye's wide as he realizes how close you are. "I just had to make sure you were real," you said, you laughed as if you were telling a joke although you were being truthful. "No one really talks to me, so I'm so glad you did!" You confessed to him, smiling widely, closing your eye's in your glee.