{4}

News traveled fast, All Might was out of the hospital, the symbol of peace was back on the streets, but no one had caught a glimpse of him yet

News traveled fast, All Might was out of the hospital, the symbol of peace was back on the streets, but no one had caught a glimpse of him yet. It seemed as though he hadn't returned at all, causing the people to wonder where exactly he could be. Some civilians had even taken the liberty to track All Might to his address, however finding nothing but an empty house left behind.

Izuku stared at the T.V. screen, his mother behind him, glancing down at her son worriedly before looking back up at the screen. Izuku held the pencil in his hand harshly, the remaining problem on his homework forgotten as he stares wide eyed at the news anchor, a picture of his hero, All Might, with his large signature grin, at the corner of the screen.

He hadn't known you were leaving the hospital today, if he did he would've visited you sooner, he hadn't seen you in alittle over two weeks and he felt horrible. Kacchan was just as on edge as he was, unable to find the time to travel the two hours to the hospital you were settled in. But, now you were out and if no one knew where you were that meant All Might had moved on, they weren't in town anymore.

He glanced at the phone, face down, on the wooden table in front of him, you hadn't called yet, and you hadn't been picking up any of his. He wasn't completely worried yet, you hadn't had your phone in the hospital with you so it had to be back at your house, without it on for more than 2 months, you had a different number. He had to be sure to answer all calls he got because any of them could be yours.

He hoped you weren't upset with him, he had hardly visited, only coming for a week's worth of your three month stay at the hospital. You had woken up the fourth time he saw you, you were sticking your fork into a wobbling bowl-shaped slab of jello, your face cringed before you huffed. He couldn't help but chuckle and he caught your attention, startling you instantly, he had another pair of camellias in his hand, his face flushed.

He could still remember his surprise when you had leaped off the bed, a brace still on your leg but you still were glowing a angelic white that flowed through your figure and shoved you right into him. "Zuku!" You squealed, happily. He wrapped his arm's around you and you both slammed into the door, his back hitting against it, he rubbed the back of his head, wincing, you gasped immediately and his eye's opened instantly checking if you were hurt. Your hands were on either side of his face, and he tensed up, his face burning hot as you worried over him, "Sorry! Sorry, I'm just really excited to see you. I didn't mean to--" she cut herself off with a short laugh before she backed off of his lap, Izuku was still frozen, only staring at you like an idiot. "Zuku-kun? Are you ok?" You crawled back over to him, and he sprang up, shocking you before you giggled as he extended his hands with the flowers.

"H-here!" He ducked his head shyly, his face burning hot. He relaxed as you took them, your fingers brushing against his, "Do you...um--do you like them?" He never got the chance to ask you before.

You nodded happily, and he breathed a small sigh of relief. "I love them," you smiled at him. You stood to your feet, extending your hand with a short laugh, "I can't believe you remembered, actually," he took your hand and you helped him off the floor, "I can totally believe that. I bet you have an entire page filled on it." You joked, turning to put the flowers in the case at your bedside.