{23}

"What?! A QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST??"

You chuckled quietly while Ochaco gaped openly from a few feet over, glancing over at you with wide eye's before speaking up.

"But, we're going to miss orientation," she pointed out.

Aizawa had his back turned to all of you. "If you really wanna make the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies," he explains.

Some seem stunned, this definetly wasn't the traditional way of teaching get they were used too.

He went on. "Here at U.A., we're not tethered to traditions," he turned slightly to look at his class. "That means I get to run my class how ever I see fit."

Stiffening up, you could tell the atmosphere had changed U.A. was much more different than the media gave it credit for, everyone began to silently wonder what he had planned.

"You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives," he said, now fully turned to his students. "But, you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before." He held up his phone to reveal a list of scores. "The countries still trying to pretend were all created equal by not letting those with the most power excel. It's not rational," he looked around at all of you. "One day the ministry of educating will learn."

He the  looked at Katsuki, who stood next to you. "Bakugo, you managed to get the highest attack points on the entrance exam," the boy wasn't fazed as he was called out. "What was your distance throw with a soft ball, when you were in junior high?"

"67 meters, I think."

"Right, try doing it with your quirk," Aizawa said, handing over the softball to the boy.

Katsuki walked over to the circle to prepare for his throw. "Anything goes, just stay in the circle." Katsuki gripped the ball, preparing himself with a light stretch. "Go on, you're wasting our time."

"Alright man, you asked for it." Katsuki stated simply, then he put his feet down, anchoring himself, squatting down and preparing for his quirk, enhanced throw.

He didn't give anyone time to process once he reeled back his throwing arm, the softball in a tight grip in his palm, he surged forwards with a wide smirk on his face. "DIE!!" He shouted, a thunderous exposing ricocheting off his palm and into the softball, a cloud of smoke and embers struck the air and the softball was sent hurling into the sky.

You sweatdropped at his enthusiasm, his deathly language definetly shaking up some of the other students around you. You couldn't help but stare in awe though at the monstrous strength that one blast delivered.

"Oh, woah," Izuku deadpanned.

Shouto, who stood directly behind you, seemed relatively unfazed.

"All of you need to know your maximum capabilites," Aizawa began. He brought up his phone once again for everyone to see, "It's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero," he finishes, showing the distance of Katsuki's throw.