{11}

"Izuku

"Izuku..." her voice sounded so far, like a whisper.

Izuku was surrounded by darkness, his body almost frozen, he could feel the rain drops that hit his face. He could hear your voice, beckoning him to the light, he searched for it as he felt his fingers respond, dragging against the singed cement beneath him.

"Zuku, wake up..." she breathed, he could feel the way her fingers gently ran through his hair before her hands caressed the sides of his head. "Wake up..." he could feel her warm breath against his lips, her hair tickling the end of his ear.

His eyes opened slowly, blinking tiredly. The rain was slowing down, the sun peeking out from behind the clouds. As the first ray of sun hit the earth, he could finally see your face, your golden eye's finding his, you pulled back in surprise and smiled widely. "Zuku." You sighed in relief.

Izuku could swear, in that moment, that he was looking at an angel. A ring of light appearing over your head, the winds picking up to blow your hair over your shoulder, you couldn't have convinced him otherwise. "(Y/n)," he muttered in surprise, before his eye's widened. Sitting up quickly, he gasped in relief. "You're ok!"

You nodded, pleased. "Thanks to you and Dad," you said, giving him a close eyed smile. He was surprised to hear you include him, he hadn't really done anything, nothing that a Pro couldn't have, he had failed anyway. He didn't think of himself as much of a Hero. "My Hero," you beamed, as if you could read his mind.

Izuku smiled fondly as he recalled the moment you had awoken him after the entire ordeal with the sludge villain. Kacchan was just behind you, at the time, unhappily ignoring the two, a scowl on his face after he linked eye's with him. His lips curved downwards into a frown, Kacchan either hated that he was saved by him or that he had your attention at the time, either way he hadn't made any amends with Kacchan in the slightest.

Izuku was currently walking down the street, he passed by a Television station, a few people standing in front of it as it replayed the news. He wasn't very surprised when he saw you and Kacchan's faces displayed on the screen as survivors of a villain attack. All Might in the center of attention as their well deserved Hero, he was grateful he was able to make his move in time to save them all. If it hadn't been for All Might....he'd rather not think of the consequences at the moment.

He kept on, walking in the direction of his home, his hands holding the side shoulder straps of his book bag. He still couldn't believe he actually had raced into danger like that, without a quirk, without any type of reassurance that he'd survive. He had nearly died twice only today. Both of which he's been saved by All Might just in time, his Idol Hero, the world's number one hero.

Every step felt heavy, like he was walking away from something.

He wondered if you were ok, after that moment with you waking him up, you had been bombarded with reporters alongside Kacchan. The Pro's coming up to scold Izuku relentlessly for his reckless actions. After that, he had thought it better to leave instead of stay, Kacchan was keeping you proper company and the two didn't seem to be able to leave anytime soon.