{12}

"Shouto!"

"Shouto!"

The duo-color haired boy perked up, his hands dropping from their clenched position, pressing against his worn out punching bag, stepping out of his fighting stance. He walks towards the door, brows furrowed in concern as he heard a series of footsteps against the wooden floors of the house.

He opened the sliding doors just before his older sister had begun to shove it aside, she was startled for a moment upon seeing him so close but took his arm quickly and yanked him out the room. Her eyes wide and teary, she sniffled, panting harshly, he followed her, his eyes narrowed at her worriedly, "Fuyumi, what's going on? What's wrong?" He questioned her, looking down at his older sister as she pulled him towards the living room.

"T-the News--an-and the villain--" she stuttered out, hardly able to process as she hiccuped over her words.

Shouto then finally stopped her, placing both hands on her shoulders to halt her, pressing down on her arms for her to focus, looking at her sternly. "Fuyumi. Breathe," He instructed the distraught woman, watching as she nodded, understandingly, vigorously, taking a shaky, short breath, wiping the warm stream of tears from her face. Another just falling in its place. "Now, just explain. What happened?" He asked her calmly, but his jaw clenched, he knew his sister wasn't one to cry unless it was something serious. Was she attacked? Was it Natsuo? The news...could it be Endeavor? He was sure the man was fine, and he doubted Fuyumi would fuss as hard as she was if he wasn't.

Fuyumi looked up at Shouto. "It's (y/n)..." she watched her brother tense up. His hands on her shoulders clamped down on her tight before releasing her to step away, "She was on the--on the news. A villain attack," she continued. She hardly finished when Shouto was racing past her, finding the living room with her trailing behind him.

He skids to a stop, finding his eyes glued to the blaring Television, a news reporter standing behind a noisy crowd, just beyond was an alleyway, the shadows within were replaced by red and yellow streaks of light. As the reporter woman talked, wincing as there was a violent losing behind her, cringing up before continuing. "As you can see, this sludge villain has taken two students hostage," she directed her hand towards the alley, the camera following to give a close up to the rampaging villain. "The Pro's can hardly get close!"

Shouto's expression hardened at the sight of the sludge, he could see the sparks ricocheting off its tendrils as it failed around, wiping away the Pro's who were desperately trying to get closer. His eyes widened as he could see your distinctive power swelling within the sludge villain, beyond the light of the flames he could finally see your face. It was you....

"This was earlier today, the sludge villain has been taken in by the authorities, both teens luckily saved by our notorious Number One Hero: All Might!"

Shouto stepped away from the Television screen, backing up gradually before spinning around and snatching his jacket from the coat rack. He passed his sister by without a word, she glanced down as he left a trail of frost and singed wood in his wake, her hand covering her mouth as she looked away from the screen and moved towards her brother. "Shouto..." she breathed, extending a hand to the boy.