{2}

After a year of your complicated relationship between Izuku and Katsuki, becoming close friends with both boys meant you had to split your time at moments

After a year of your complicated relationship between Izuku and Katsuki, becoming close friends with both boys meant you had to split your time at moments. There'd be days where Katsuki would literally aim to blow Izuku up, you and the firecracker go at it, usually your quirk gets involved and left he's grumbling in the corner. Technically conceited to your plea. But, that meant neither of them would want to be around each other, even with Izuku trying to apologize for whatever he did wrong. Of course, you never understood at the time that they're both pining for your time alone, unfortunately they usually get into a few disagreements about who gets you the most for the day, of course you're not aware of this.

That hasn't changed even now, although both argue silently about your shared time with both of them. You hardly ever noticed , too happy to have them both in your company.

When you woke up, a few days after your nearly fatal surgery, you awoke to instant pain, unable to speak, hardly able to move without an agonizing sting running through your spine. You began to breathe heavily, your eye's opening wide as you struggled to breath, something didn't feel right, everything hurt. It hurts, god you just wanted to fall back into a blissful, painless sleep, but the pain didn't let you relax, it only seemed to start over every minute it dulled.

Your head turned slightly as you could hear the heart monitor beeping harshly over the ringing in your ears, you gasped for breath as you whimpered. Staring up at the ceiling you closed your eye's as they burned with painful tears, "D-dad..." you choked out, where was he? Was he here? Couldn't he hear your cries? You covered your mouth, coughing harshly, water, you needed water. You turned your head towards the door, silently pleading for someone to help you, instead your eye's were met with a stuffed bear, a brown bear. It's fur was a mess and it was actually burned at the edges, blackened rough pieces of fur sticking up, you knew who it was from. You couldn't help the ghost of a smile that washed over your face, your head leaning down into the pillow of your hospital bed, you caught sight of the flowers beside the bear. Camila's, two of them with different colors, red and pink, you had once told Izuku that each flower had a meaning, you also told him how much you loved flowers themselves. You didn't hear the heart monitor as strongly, but you didn't notice as you could only stare at the things on your bedside.

You hardly budged as the doors of your room were opened, two nurses shuffling inside, your ears hadn't stopped ringing, you realized as one nurse took your face in her hands softly, talking to you. You couldn't hear anything but mumbled whispers, as if as the were so far away, you looked at her blankly, the pain had dulled down, you just wanted water. The nurse thought ahead, the other one sitting you up, you didn't realize she was injecting a syringe into your I.V. you could feel your body numbing and you sighed calmly, it felt better. They gave you a cup of water, you pressed the cup to your lips, your fingers shaking, you could hardly hold it. You held it tighter, enough to hurt, as you took a few sips, the nurse beside you seeing your difficulty, took it from you before pushing the move able stand, for food, in front of you. You smiled at her thankfully before she gave you a straw and you drank from the cup greedily, the cold liquid flowing through your throat elicited a happy moan from your lips.