{30}

You expected the press

You expected the press. But, you didn't expect this much.

You had a microphone in your face before you both had even reached the gates of U.A.

Katsuki had spotted them first, opting to cross the street with an annoyed growl as he pulled you along, you realized he had watched the news this morning as well. You both had been avoiding the journalists all across town, even down Tatooin Station but in front of the school was bound to be worse. And it was.

"Oh, here's some students right now!" You both groaned, Katsuki's glare didn't waver the story hungry journalists enough to back off as they crowded you both while you were walking.

You leaned closer to Katsuki as they got closer, the press has always made you uncomfortable, making the ash blond glance down at you, his grip on your shoulder's got alittle tighter.

"Hey, kids!" A woman shoved her tape recorder in your face, a few others followed, Katsuki only frowned as a microphone was angled towards him. "Can you tell me what's All Might like as a teacher? You're U.A. students, aren't you?"

Another few questions came up, "Tell us what does All Might teach?"

"What do you think of All Might as a teacher?"

You and Katsuki just kept walking, the reporters desperately following towards U.A.'s entrance, jogging with their microphones held closely to catch even the smallest syllable. It wouldn't matter if you gave them a direct answer, reporters only wanted the details that would potentially ruin or make All Might just a little more interesting. Something that they could twist.

"Hey, aren't you those sludge villain kids?"

Katsuki stiffened beside you, you sighed, exasperated. "Walk away," he warned, giving a nasty side eye to the woman that asked, she nervously laughed at his glare. Katsuki then quickly pulled you towards the entrance, you both were just a few steps away.

You then felt a hand over your wrist, you snatched your hand back into your chest, whirling around to look at who had touched you. The grip of the persons fingers had been cold, rough to the touch...

"You look really familiar," An older reporter said, his eyes narrowed as he looked at you from the side, you glanced at the him, confused. "Ya know, I think I've taken your picture before..." he hummed thoughtfully, lifting his finger with a wave as he thought back. "A few years ago maybe..." you stiffened.

There was a news article, almost seven years ago, that sent the tabloids into a frenzy, about the Symbol of Peace having a little girl, his supposed daughter, sent into the hospital with him during his scuffle with Chainsaw. In actuality, it was just after All Might's battle with All-for-One, someone had caught a picture of you being carried out of the hospital chopper and it was probably the biggest conspiracies on the News until your father ultimately shut it down as soon as he was out of the hospital.