{24}

You came up to Izuku before the start of his next test, your smile fading slightly at the pained wince he had on his face as he clutched the wrist of his broken finger. Your eye's softened in awe, a throw like his, that sent the softball flying 705.4 Meters requires a lot of extra force, he focused all of that energy into one finger.

He noticed you as you came up to walk beside him, "Ah, (y/n)-chan!" He greeted, sweating lightly, trying to hide the blister of pain he felt through his hand. He was dragging at the back of the group, holding it tight in order to lessen the pain that everyone noticed.

You didn't say anything, instead chuckling softly before leaning up and kissing his cheek gently. He stiffened entirely, the feeling of your warm lips against his face caused him to shut down completely, while you pulled away, "Great job out there," you complimented him, smiling as you clapped you continued to walk with the group. "We've gotta work on that backlash, though." You glanced down at his hand before walking forwards to catch up with everyone else.

Izuku stayed rigid in posture, his entire body seemed to heat up all at once and then he could finally breath as he watched you jog up to the next test. He panted lightly, his face red and his heart beating erratically, oh gosh, oh my--woah! (Y/n) just kissed me! He could've had a heart attack right then and there.

He let out a swoon of affection as he couldn't take his eyes of you now, willing the rapid beat of his heart to slow down, hoping no one else could hear how loud it was. He then realized something, he uncurled his fingers, before closing them again and then his eyes widened and he brought his broken finger up to his face. Gasping in surprise when he found it was healing, the sickening purple bruise began clearing up as his broken bone set itself into place.

You healed him.

He looked up in awe, breathing an impressed sound as he turned his hand from palm to the back and soon it was like new. He could still feel a dull pinch but it was completely bearable and he would be able to continue the test like normal.

It was incredible, what your quirk could do. Gosh, you were so amazing.

Izuku was able to continue to pull through the tests, glad to not have to deal with the pain that would've hindered him through the rest. That didn't mean he still wasn't probably the worst in all of the remaining tests.

The seated toe touch.

Sit ups.

And the distance run.

Soon, Aizawa had everyone line up to see their scores, "Alright, time to give you your results," he started, holding up a remote for the digital screen above you all. "I ranked you all from best to worst, so you'll probably have a good idea of your standing already," he then added. "I'll just pull up the whole list, there's no point in going over each individual score."

With a single click, the score board was shown, your names and overall scoring from the various tests flickered to light. You blinked when you found you were tied with another girl, Momo Yaoyorozu, she stood next to you, bumping your hip with a gentle nudge and chuckled softly, "Nice to see another girl who can pack a punch," she said, glancing at you as her eyes then drifted around the board. Not just physically, obviously she was quite skilled strategically and eager to make an impact. "I'm Momo."

"Let's see if they can take the heat," you nudged her back and you both chuckled before you answered back, "(Y/n)." You then looked back at the screen, your eye's narrowing as you found Izuku's name in last place. Your eye's instantly going to Aizawa, you knew him, he acted without hesitation and was quick to make decisions, especially when it came to his students. If he was really going to take Izuku out of U.A., he would've done it earlier, before he even finished the tests.