{18}

After changing, you put on your lab coat, adjusting the stiff collar along your shoulders, your hair still inside, flipping your curls out quickly you tied it up as you found Recovery Girl's lab a few doors down

"Obaachan?" You knocked, before opening the door.

The woman turns upon seeing you, smiling. "Ah, there you are," she beams as you closed the door behind you. You glanced to the side as you smiled back faintly, seeing the samples in front of her, you raised a curious brow.

"Are those?"

She nodded, humming lightly. "They are. I've created a trial for each, I've found that they may be missing something. With the blood sample that I have of your father, nothing seems to be compatible for very long," she spoke as you walked over, your smile fading as you looked into the kaleidoscope beside her, turning the knob to see closer.

She was right, the cells were corroded right before your eyes with just a drop from the serum, the cells splitting and turning to a sickening green color before bursting. You closed your eye's as the cells engorged, our hated to see what would happen if you had given it to your father without testing. "Oh god," you sighed, placing a hand over your eye's, wiping them before turning to recovery girl, frowning slightly. "They're not merging at all, it'll do more harm than good, at this point" you admitted to yourself.

She pressed her lips together. "Yes, it seems so. But, there are other samples I've taken, they work but they won't biologically, he needs a source where his cells can regenerate, he needs to be able to heal from within." She hints, looking at you.

You looked at her confused before you looked down, thoughtfully. Your quirk allowed your cells to regenerate, almost every time you put your power in motion and even now you could feel it through your veins. You perked up, eyes widening, "Could I do that? Would my blood be enough?" You wondered aloud, looking at Recovery girl now.

She looked at you, her expression softening. "You quirk is a mixture of different degrees of power that work simultaneously within your body. Without you knowing it can split you apart and put you back together, only with enough energy, of course. But, you can heal with just a touch, like me, but my quirk doesn't run as deep as yours, my dear," she smiles at you. "But, you've come so far, (y/n), I'm so proud." She cradled the side of your face, her gloved hands brushing against your skin making you smile as she continued. "After this test, we'll have the medicine finished."

You let out a breath, your heart pumping as you round thought of the possibility. Dad would be ok, you could help him finally. "You think it'll work?"

"Only one way to know." She said, rolling the chair over to the other side of the room, you following.

You nodded, she led you down to a chair, a butterfly needle being pulled out of the drawer, you sat down as she connected it to a small, medical vial. "Is it because I'm a blood relative?" You wondered. "Or because of my quirk?"