{25}

"Are you ready?" Your father asked you as you came into the kitchen, settling a plate in front of you, his All Might apron on, his slender hand gripping a spatula

You chuckled at him as you sat down. "Are you?" You asked, "You're making your debut as a teacher in U.A. today," you said, biting into your pancake, watching as your father froze up, mid flip of a leaky flap jack. "The press is gonna go wild for this one," you muttered to yourself.

"I'm hoping to make a good impression. I've never been a teacher before," he shivered at the thought of teaching a class.

You snickered, shaking your head. "Of course you have," you corrected him. "You taught me. Well, you're teaching me. Parenting is a full time teaching position, ya know," you reminded him to which he seemed to brighten slightly, heartily chuckling.

"I'm glad I taught you well," he said, you winked at him before getting from your seat to pack up all your books, "You're right, my love! I must go beyond the norms and become the perfect teacher!" Behind you, he buffed up into his All Might form, raising a finger up as he proclaimed his efforts.

You turned with your bag in hand, "Don't worry," you said, leaning over the counter to give the man a kiss on the cheek. "You'll do great. They'll love you," you assured him before jumping off the table to head to the door, the man grinning fondly at you on your way.

Before you remembered something, "Oh!" You ran to the coffee table. "Remember to go over this, the game plan for the curriculum today." You took out a slip of paper from the top of the wooden table and set it down in front of him. "I think Mr.Aizawa said it was for combat training?"

Your father nodded, peering down to read it over. "Yes! Of course! I'll have it memorized by this afternoon, thank you darling!" He grinned, his signature All Might smile, although you could see his eyes narrowing in perplexity at the script he was given.

But, you smiled, knowing he was nervous but that only meant he had good intentions and he actually wanted to make a good impression on the class. "You're gonna do great, Dad! I'll see you later," You gave him a thumbs up before rushing out the door, grabbing your key off the hook.

Your father hummed fondly as you left, smiling faintly before taking the curriculum papers in his hand and reading it over. In just a few hours, he'd be teaching a class of rising heroes, his daughter one of them.

Izuku held the straps of his book bag close as he walked forwards, finding himself in front of the U.A., he still could hardly believe he had gotten through the 1st day.

While the messy haired boy was absently making his way into the school building, he turned in surprise at a sudden voice that called out to him. "Midoriya." He glanced back before stiffening entirely as he found Iida walking up to him from behind.

"Oh, G-good Morning, Iida!" He sweatdropped nervously, smiling sheepishly.

"It is good to see a fellow student coming early to class, you have continued to succeed me, Midoriya!" Iida bowed, straightening only to swing his arm in a slicing motion as he spoke.