{3}

Another month passed, you were almost fully healed, you started walking around the upper wing of the hospital with your father as a routine, after the brace on your leg was removed

Another month passed, you were almost fully healed, you started walking around the upper wing of the hospital with your father as a routine, after the brace on your leg was removed. It brought you both closer, it felt like the most time you've ever been able to spend with him in a long time. It felt nice in a way, but you'd rather be back home, where it was just you and him, where doctors didn't have to prod you with needles every few hours.

You held your father's arm in your grip, smiling up at him as he walked with you, he grinned widely, speaking bashfully. "You're getting better everyday, my darling. Your spirit is as strong as ever," you chuckled at your father boastfulness, he laughed loudly, attracting the attention of a few nurses who cooed at the two. All Might was helping his daughter around the hospital, you were up on your feet and happy, what a sight, and they were the first to see it!

All Might puffed his chest out, he looked as he did before he came to the hospital, it was like he hadn't lost a ton of weight, which he had, since he's been here. Forced to cut back on his workouts, he had been growing skinnier, seemingly malnourished, he was turning into a skeleton. But, now, he looked perfectly fine, his grin had never been wider, but it had never been more forced, more deceiving.

After a few more minutes, you walked with your father back to his room, you sat down on the end of his bed, unable to watch as there was a small poof and a small cough from your father. You peeked upwards, the smoke dissipating to reveal a man, a man made up of skin and bones. Cheeks hollowed and cheekbones pointed outwards, limbs as skinny as sticks and a frail body that should hardly be able to hold itself up. Blonde hair longer but those two powerful strands now limp against his face and hair unruly. Your father, breathed deeply, wiping a faint trace of blood from his lips, he glanced at you, his grin fading and he looked down almost guiltily.

Your hands fisted around the white sheets of his hospital bed, your smile forgotten and your eye's burning, your father noticed immediately and was taking you in his arms instantly. He picked you up into his lap, cradling your head into his shoulder as you shook, "It's ok, darling. I'm ok, don't worry, please," he stroked your hair as you took handfuls of his now baggy hospital gown.

Tears slipped past your tightly closed eye's, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry," you buried your head into his chest, you couldn't stop the ache in your chest. You hated that this broke you, you hated that you couldn't stop yourself from breaking down so quickly, you wished for nothing but to be strong for him, like he was for you. "I don't...I don't meant to--to cry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he pulled away immediately, his hands still cradling your face, his thumbs brushing away your tears.

"(Y/n)..." he said softly, but stern. You looked up at him, sniffling. He caressed your face lovingly, he looked at you, deep into your eyes, he shook his head, giving a watery laugh. "Never...never apologize for your love. Never apologize because you care, sweetheart." He pressed his lips against your forehead and you placed your hands over his, nodding faintly as you sniffled. "Your wonderful, princess, truly a symbol of love," he mumbles against your skin and you smiled before wrapping your hands around him again. You held tight, and so did he, smiling gently although you couldn't see it, you could feel his warmth against you and you realized as long as he was with you, everything could be ok. Dad would make it ok.