{29}

- - -

- - -

All Might walked his students to the exit of the mock city, their battle exercises having gone smoothly for the rest of the day, having a good idea of his students strengths and overall skills from their matches. He stops in front of the short tunneled exit, already he could feel his form deteriorating, he'd need to quickly make an exit before he revealed himself.

"THAT'S A WRAP! EXCELLENT FIRST DAY OF TRAINING, ALL AROUND! " He announced, giving a big thumbs hp before his fists clenched and settled on his waist, keeping his strong, heroic pose as his students looked to him in awe. "YOU REALLY STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE. AND WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY MAJOR INJURIES SAVE FOR MIDORIYA AND YAGI." Nevertheless, he grinned at his students. "YOU SHOULD BE PROUD! YOU ALL DID WELL!"

Shouto's jaw tensed, his gaze flickering down to his shoes before reluctantly looming back up.

"It's nice to hear some encouraging words after homeroom," Tsuyu said. Behind her, the class nodded in agreement as memories drifted to Aizawa's deranged grin during the first Quirk Assessment Test. "Mr.Aizawa was kind of a buzz kill."

All Might spread his hands out, his cape drifting upwards with his hand movements, an enthused grin on his face. "I AM HAPPY TO BRING SUCH POSITIVITY TO MY ALMA MATER! THAT'S ALL FOR NOW, FOLKS! I SHOULD GO NOW AND CHECK ON YOUNG MIDORIYA AND YAGI'S PROGRESS!" He lifted a hand to say goodbye, he turned to make his way towards the exit. "Now, watch how a Pro exits," All Might launches himself forwards, leaving a trail of dust behind him as he takes off down the exit tunnel, "LIKE HE'S GOT SOMEWHERE TO BE!"

His class looks on in awe, Kaminari puts his fists up, excited. "Now that's a hero!"

"Awe, I'll never be able to run that fast."

As All Might sprints towards the first door to the infirmary, he glances backwards, where he can see Young Bakugo with his gaze low to the ground, uncharacteristic for a proud teenager such as him. His ego may be justified, but a school like U.A. is bound to shatter it. As his teacher, it is my sworn duty to council him well... All Might can feel an agitated cough bubbling up his throat, he holds it in as he feels his form deteriorating. But it'll have to wait! He coughs lightly before finding an elevator and slamming his hand down on the button for it to close, just as he reverts back to his skinny frame, his costume hangs loosely from his bony structure as he hacks into his palm.

"Urgh, that was close," Toshinori pants lightly, leaning against the wall of the elevator as it takes him up, he grimaces at the pain in his stomach as he straightens, wiping the blood from his chin. "Shit! I can't even teach a simple class without...running out of time!" He coughs into his fist, glaring at the opposite wall. He had focused on doing hero work before coming to the school this morning, while he was on his way he had gotten preoccupied, almost missed his first class, but the effects of the medicine had faded by the time he had come to the class. Having spent almost 3 hours in that form today, he had gone way over his limit.