{20}

The moment you got the uniform in the mail was when you finally understood this was really happening

The moment you got the uniform in the mail was when you finally understood this was really happening. You were going to the best school, the best Hero school in Japan and probably the world! I mean, if the number one hero of all time emerged from this school than it had to be top notch.

You unwrapped the uniform, taking off your oversized shirt and flinging it to the other side of the room before finding the blazer and button down. Scooping the shirt up, you slipped your arm's through, then straightened out the blazer as you put it on. Your skirt was last, the frills flowing around as you turned in your new school uniform.

Smiling proudly at yourself in the mirror, you pulled the collar down on your blazer as you let out a soft hum, your hands on your hips, you couldn't have felt better.

Your pulled your hair up into a ponytail, your long hair flowing down your back, you took the ends in your fingers as you stared at it. Your hair had been growing an awful lot lately, only at few weeks ago it was in between your shoulder blades and now it was settling on your thighs, it was time to cut it, you didn't know what to do with it anymore.

Your quirk allowed your cells to heal and cleanse almost constantly, so it was no surprise after every use of your power that your hair would grow a few inches. Even if you did cut it to its previous length, it would only grow back in a month or two, especially being in a hero school wheel you would be using your power much more often.

You left the room, your outfit still on, heading to the bathroom when you realized that may not be the best idea and went back to change. Bumping into your father, who was coming in from hero work, "Sorry, darling, huh?" He looked at you surprised, before he grinned widely. "Hey! Your uniform came in!"

You happily twirled as he stepped back to look at you, "I know! It's great! I can't believe I'm actually going to be a student in U.A.!" You beamed, "I wonder how Aizawa is as a teacher, I heard I'm in Class 1-A, so is Izuku! And Katsuki, even Shouto!"

Toshinori laughed before stiffening. All the names you mentioned were all boys..."At least you'll have friends with you when you start," he said before looking up thoughtfully. "Ya know, I was in Class 1-A," he said as if he had forgotten.

You gasped before smacking yourself in the forehead. "Oh! Right, of course you were, it's the hero course! I wonder if I can find where your desk was?" Your father only laughed.

"I'd think they'd change those old desks by now," he chuckled. You pouted before he hummed humorously as he placed a hand on your shoulder. "It's more impressive to know that you'll be making a place of your own at UA, in a few years you'll be a leading pro hero, just like your old man," he praises before he grumbles as if he realized something. "Gosh, time really does fly. You're on your way to getting your hero license and I'm getting old," he frowns, while you laugh at him.

His eyes soften as he stares at you fondly before he speaks again. "I'm so proud of you, (y/n), you've improved so much!" You smiled, straightening at his praise. "And your quirk has developed exceedingly well, your performance during the exam was very well done," his thumbs brushed along your cheek and he nodded in pride. "You've proved your strength in many areas, I could tell many of the teachers were just as impressed."