{10}

"Those quirks are pretty powerful, you two," you glanced up from next to Katsuki, your eye's flickering from Izuku, who was a few yards away being lectured by Death Arms and Kamui Woods, up to another hero, his arm's crossed and the only visible part of his face, his mouth, curves up into an impressed grin. "It'd be great if you two would come and work for my company when you get your licenses." You gave a small smile, but Katsuki hadn't even bothered to look at the Pro, glaring at the green haired boy across the alley.

Neither of you really were paying much attention now, Pro heroes left and right had been giving you two attention after your horrible ordeal. You had at least ten new offers from different Pro's across the country, your picture along with Katsuki's having been taken, you'd probably be on every newspaper in town by Tomorrow morning. You could deal with that, just not the constant reminder, it was rather upsetting how this was your actual live debut, a sludge villain had been the thing to take you down. You couldn't imagine how Katsuki felt right about now, his pride was definitely larger than yours.

You glanced over at Katsuki, his hip touching yours, your fingers still tingle at the reminder of his hand around yours during the attack. You wished you could say something that would help the situation but it was as if nothing you say could really make this situation better in the least. So, you placed your hand over his, his eyes meeting yours in surprise, offering him a shy smile, his hardened exterior visibly softens and he looks away. He doesn't bother to pull away.

Your eye's searching the crowd for Izuku once more, finding him finally stepping away from the heroes to slip out to the crowds, your golden eye's softening as he disappeared into the crowd of civilians.

Another Pro-hero comes up, acknowledging the bravery and strength of you two once more, a few journalists coming up to snap a few pictures and asking a multitude of questions. You, however, after seeing your father give you one last glance from his spot a few yards away, interviewed and bombarded by Journalists, decide enough was enough. He gave you a look, nodding with his large grin, his head tilting up to the sky above, he delivers a final farewell to the reporters before stepping away to take a single leap into the skies.

You push off gently from Katsuki's hand, his fingers following yours for a second before he catches himself, standing as well. He doesn't bother to let either of you say a final word before he's taking your wrist and leading you out of the wave oft reporters.

"H-hold on! One more question!" A woman raises a finger, her pen moving rapidly against her notepad.

"Wait! One last photo!" Bringing up his camera, a journalist takes another shot.

"Are you two involved?"

"Oh, that would be so romantic!" One reporter swooned, her pen moving faster, her hand then going to her cheek.

You both turned, your cheeks rosy and his ears burning hot, "Eh?! No! No, that's not--" you tried but Katsuki pulled you along, moving faster through the crowd, until you were stopped. Katsuki's hand ripped from yours as you bump into a taller frame, gasping sharply before moving away in question, your eye's going wide at the sight of Death Arms. His arm's crossed and his towering stature making you feel uncharacteristically small, his eyes looking down at you. "Uh, sorry," you began to apologize.

"So, it is you," he leaned down slightly. Causing you to back away slightly, until a rather imbued smirk made its appearance on his face. "Your quirk is somethin' else kid. You were there earlier, weren't you? The one who saved those people," he asked you, your lips set into a line, pressing down before nodding. You had almost forgotten how much trouble you could get into using your quirk out in public, you'd be caught, by a Pro of all people.