{33}

Izuku held tight to the gloved hand of Tsuyu Asui, the frog-quirk girl quickly raising her hand to put her goggles on before taking Mineta's ankle as his small frame instantly goes flying

Izuku held tight to the gloved hand of Tsuyu Asui, the frog-quirk girl quickly raising her hand to put her goggles on before taking Mineta's ankle as his small frame instantly goes flying. The waves beneath Izuku pulls him back, the force of wind striking the water and threatening to get the best of his balance.

His grip on the broken edge of the cemented stand in front of him begins to loosen, he grits his teeth as he feels his fingers slowly loosing their grip. "Tsu-chan! Hold on!" He feels his own feet losing their grounding as the brutal wind doesn't let up, villains all around the three of them are going flying, some even thrown overhead. Mineta let's out a panicked scream as one makes as move to grab him in a chance to stop himself from flying off to no avail.

"R-Ribbit," the girl replies, her tongue hanging out of the corner of her mouth, unable to surge it forwards to latch onto anything.

"Aahhh!" Mineta cries out, horrified.

When the pulse of violent power finally began to die down, Izuku was relieved when the balls of his feet met the solid ground, he swiftly pulled Tsuyu down and to her feet as well, Mineta held tight still screaming. The water then hit the three from behind, they put their hands out as not to hit the cemented edge of the pool. Tsuyu then proceeded to momentarily drown Mineta as he clung to her chest once the water settled.

A cloud of dust passing over the 1-A students, Izuku and Tsuyu ducked their heads down to avoid the debris that flew over and splashed into the water.

When it finally went silent, Izuku lifted his head, looking over the walkway, his eyes wide in astonishment at the damage that surrounded the area that'd been struck. The dust hadn't fully cleared yet, but he released an awe-filled breath as he could see someone standing in the middle of the splintered field. Straightening from a crouched position, she stood with a look around the field, her palms left behind a trail of smoke as she raised to her side.

Izuku couldn't help the swell of relief and utter adoration that filled him. You've never been anything less than immeasurably incredible, perfect in every possible way, god, you're so unreal, so beautifully crafted, you could only be an angel. And you were stronger than he had ever known, "(Y/n)-chan's so amazing..." he swooned, watching in transfixed wonder as you turned slightly as Mr.Aizawa landed next to you.

He glanced around, the fallen villains groaning all around the broken center grounds, only a few remained including the main leader of the group. You had taken down a majority in only a single attack...

He held his breath at that fact, he wondered silently how strong you truly were. Releasing a heavy breath as Mineta quickly sweatdropped, Tsuyu finally releasing him from his momentary drowning, "She could've blown us away with all those other villains! That attack was crazy!" He sputtered in bewilderment, looking over at you from across the platform.

"Well she is All Might's daughter, isn't she?" Tsuyu pointed out. Izuku froze over, having nearly completely forgotten that the warp gate had made your family common knowledge to the class. "At least that's what the villains said."