{26}

OK guys, before we start the new chapter, I'd like you guys to know that I'm thinking about discontinuing the book, only for a little while. It's not official, but I might be halting any further updates. Unless you guys want me to keep going, I will, if you're just that into the story. I love BNHA, so I'll most likely keep going. I'd like to know if you guys like how it's going. You guys are so awesome, i appreciate all of your support and love for the book! OK back to the story!

- - -

"They say that Clothes make the Pro's, Ladies and Gentlemen!"

Steady footsteps of you and your classmates elicited All Might's voice as his new students emerged from the shadows of the building.

Walking firmly together in your new hero costumes, everyone seemed in sync, a confident stride that resonated through the class. Posture defined and a swell of pride for the position they were striving to achieve, this was their time to prove that they belonged in the hero course.

"...and behold, YOU ARE THE PROOF!"

The sun caught on the metal of the various costume attributes of your classmates, a heroic glint of light that spread across the pavement. "Take this to heart! From now on, YOU ARE ALL--," You didn't need to turn to see Bakugo and Todoroki walking beside you, following in sync with their stride before everyone had fully stepped out into the light. "--HEROES-IN-TRAINING!"

All Might was in full view now, a prideful grin on his face, his fists on his hips in his signature pose. He sported a wider smile, peering around at the rising generation of Heroes before him, "This is getting me all ramped up!" All Might announced, geeking out over the change he could see in his students, just from the retrieval of their costumes. "YOU ALL LOOK SO COOL!"

"NOW!" ALL Might began, straightening in his authority. "SHALL WE GET STARTED, YOU BUNCH OF NEWBIES?"

"Was that Izuku?" You walked into the teachers lounge, raising a brow.

Toshinori, your father, grumbled at the phone in his hand. "Yeah, and he just hung up on me," he put the phone face down in the desk, shaking his head. "Here for your shift, sweetheart?" He stood from his seat to walk over to you as you closed the door behind you.