{21}

Shouta Aizawa leans against the corner wall, the conversation between the judges of the recent examination scores of the incoming students

Shouta Aizawa leans against the corner wall, the conversation between the judges of the recent examination scores of the incoming students. His hardened, tired eye's find themselves glued to a familiar name: (Y/N) YAGI.

It wasn't very surprising that you had gotten the highest score, it was alarming however you had damaged yourself enough to be taken into Recovery Girl's care due to her handling another student. He hummed lowly as he recalled watching your performance on the monitor the day of the examinations, your skill was impressed, having definetly grown to a wider range of attacks since he's last seen you.

He was proud to say he was looking forwards to having you in class, at least he knew there would be one kid he could tolerate while teaching. Being your self-proclaimed uncle and second God-Father, next to Present Mic, as given by All Might.

During your exam, he took notice of how you managed to conduct a variety of techniques, limiting your power usage until your final move against the last faux villain, which you had destroyed beyond repair. He winced mentally as he recalled watching the robot swell from within as your power blew it up internally, before dislodging its head and imploding it's mainframe. He couldn't deny that your quirk was quite devastating, both to your opponent and to yourself.

He wasn't clueless to your bodily predicament, that quirk of yours is nothing more than a disease that was slowly killing you from the inside. The best way to stop the effects was to help you find new alternative, reduce your usage and find other ways for your to effectively fight.

He had trained you for a few months, prior to you and your father coming back to Mustafa, he forbade you from using your power, at least with him. Giving your body a few weeks of rest from the painful use. Instead, he had you focus on your cardio, stamina and flexibility. Even without your quirk, you were still one of the strongest people in the room, he knew that Gran Torino made sure of that through some extensive training you didn't like to talk about. But, you weren't the fastest, but you had taken up self taught gymnastics, training your body to withstand your limitations and help increase blood flow especially with your quirk needing to effortlessly travel through your veins.

He could see your improvements, you were faster, evidently stronger and more agile, but you could still use some work, you weren't the best, not yet. There was always room to improve.

He listened as the judges began to speak, "Check out the results from the exam!"

Everyone began to look as the screen widened to show every score of the applicants. "Wow," one of the judges drew out the word impressed, "The 2nd student didn't even have rescue points," she hummed in surprise.

"He took down those faux villains like an Ace," they awed in surprise, referring to the explosive boy on the screen, his performance was violent and coordinated, despite having the proper practice brought by the school system, he fought as if he's been trained most his life. "When most of the other examinees were running from the big obstacle, he stayed focused on letting the smaller targets get in close and then counter attacking," the man sat back in his chair. "That kid is tough!"