{22}

Looking down at your schedule, you walked down the large open hall within U.A., your light steps echoing through the empty hall, you wondered if everyone was already in class. Or were you early?

You sighed softly, "1-A," you whispered looking up at a large door a few steps up. Finally coming in front of it, it might as well had been where giants lived, it was incredibly huge. The large mahogany doors towered more than ten feet high, at large carved in 1-A printed in large, red letters down the wood.

You swallowed, before taking a shaky breath, sliding the door to the side. Immediately, you were greeted with a hand shoving itself directly into your line of sight, a familiar, tall, raven haired boy standing in front of you.

"Good Morning, fellow student!" He greeted aloud, gaining the attention of the few students already in the class. "I am Tenya Iida!"

You stiffened at his voice, realizing why it was so familiar. You looked up at the boy and he gaped, his glasses glinting in surprise before he straightened. "It's you! That disreputable girl during the exam!" He pointed at you.

"Great, the first thing I see is you, four eye's. This is great way to start the day," you grumbled, shoving past him, before he gasped, turning quickly to slice down his arm as he berated his and you actions.

"This is not the time to spark feuds against fellow peers! We must come to terms with our disagreements!" He announced as you held your bag in your hands, glancing around the room as you found Shouto a few chairs down. "Come, we are in the same class for a reason! We must band together as a single unit, our class will merge an unbreakable chain and that cannot be achieved with hate!"

You glanced at him, confused. "What are you going on about?" You questioned, frustrated. "I'm over it, Iida," you gritted out his name, trying to bite back an insult.

The tall boy straightened once again, bowing deeply. "You have gained a part in my respectable circle! Now, we must formally introuduce once more I have never been told your name!" He pointed out.

You knew it wouldn't be any use not telling him, you were going to be in the same room for probably most your high school life. "My name--" you were interrupted as something latched onto your leg, you tensed instantly before looking down.

"My angel!" A blur of purple raced into you, clutching onto your right leg, stroking your leg over the black, knee high socks you wore. Your gaze hardened seeing the pervert from the exams, his eyes tearing at the sight of you, his grape shaped hair eliciting the memory. "Have you finally come to take me away! Take me with you, take you're little Mineta to paradise!" he leaned his head against your leg, dreamily fantasizing about you. "Oh, you've got lace, that's so sexy--" he gurgled back that sentence as you took his face in your hand sneering at him, squeezing his jaw painfully as he squirmed. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" He cried.

"You disgusting little perv!" You hissed, before stomping down to your seat, throwing him into the side wall where he limply sank down to the floor. "It's (y/n) yagi!" You grumbled, answering Iida as he began to scold Mineta.

"How can you be so disrespectful to a woman! That is shameful!" He swung his hand down and up, in a slicing motion as the boy still lay, probably passed out, his face slumped against the wall.

Your mood was sour, your arm's crossed over your chest as you sat in a chair next to Shouto, he was staring, unblinking at the grape headed boy. He hoped the small boy could feel the burning gaze on the back of his skull, his hands twitched before he looked away and turned towards you.

He now noticed your shorter hair, the way it framed your face, despite how pissed off you looked, he found you still cute. "You cut it," he said simply.