{7}

Walking around the town, it was bustling more than ever, evergrowing with its population, especially with U

Walking around the town, it was bustling more than ever, evergrowing with its population, especially with U.A. the leading school for the strongest heroes being in the center of its safety. It became the leading safest country in the world, although that never stopped villains from attacking now and again.

You were happy to be back, however, you had missed the city life, the noise, albeit excessive was comforting in a way, you liked the feeling of being around people. Despite not being much of a social butterfly, you were happy to enjoy the presence nevertheless.

Now, you were on your way to Izuku, walking down the road to the address he had given you a few months back. You did tell him you were coming back, you forgot to tell him when, although you knew he was aware it was somewhere this month or the next. It was still early, you wondered if you could get to him before school started. You had been accepted to intern with Recovery Girl at the hospital, you had until a quarter to noon so you wanted to make the most of the day.

Thankfully you were home schooled so you had your own schedule for now, you were planning to go to U.A. like your father had when he was young. The only way you could become a strong hero like him was to follow in his footsteps and the first step was to be accepted into the best hero school, U.A. high! You'd work hard, for sure, you would take the entrance exam as your father had. You wanted to see what you could actually do now, and you wanted to make an impression, it would be great to spread your wings for once.

You hardly noticed the crowds suddenly becoming larger, before people had stopped moving altogether, the Tatooin Station just behind you. You sighed heavily as you brushed through the people before there was a shrill, monstrous roar that rippled through the air. Your eye's widened and you froze, your feet unable to move as you began to turn, now hearing the alarmed voices of the fellow citizens surrounding you.

You stiffened, in confusion as the loud shout of anger and warning made itself known a second time, you found yourself staring at a monstrous form atop the railway overpass just above. A person with a quirk that could increase his size and strength, that much was certain with his tall height, around 10 feet maybe more, muscular beyond most and yellow skin, paired with the attributes of an animal. He was cornered, with no where to go, he dared anyone to stop him, probably a petty thief, you frowned before glancing upwards. You almost expected your father to pop up and save the day, but he may have been at the other side of town already.

Besides, you knew he must've been close to his limit by now, he had already been saving people left and right today, and it wasn't even the afternoon yet.

You watched as the cornered thief dared anyone to come any closer, the police having arrived on the scene to apprehend him, of course they couldn't do much against him, with him threatening civilians and tearing through the tracks. The police force began to create a line in front of the on looking crowd, "Where are your heroes now?!" He roared, his hand smacking against the cellphone tower beside him, knocking the metal down, it's heavy weight coming down to the crowd below.