{32}

The tall, dark-haired woman straightened, her limbs encircled with dark tendrils that held tight to her arms and legs, growing with a pulse from her thighs and curling around her leg to thicken around her ankles and feet, clawed and as large as th...

The tall, dark-haired woman straightened, her limbs encircled with dark tendrils that held tight to her arms and legs, growing with a pulse from her thighs and curling around her leg to thicken around her ankles and feet, clawed and as large as the Nomu she had posed as. Her hands were the same, sharp, long fingers and the dark tight tendrils worn like a glove as the red glow pulsed from beneath the pitch black skin of the tentacles.

She pulled at the dark blue skin around her limbs, stripping the thick skin from her body, it fell revealing the tight skinned leotard underneath. The Nomu's upper and lower body flatly falling to her ankles, the class looks on in horror having realized that the Nomu was only a skin that the woman had hid beneath. They watched as she stepped away from it, the skin slowly falling away to dark threads that merged with the sinister tentacles wound around her legs.

There was a harsh thud that echoed, a cloud of dust rising a few feet away from the stairs that were meters away, a splintered crack of cement that made the walkway rumble as your body met the solid ground. The class stiffened at the noise, eyes wide at the sight, no one had seen her move, it was hard to even tell what had happened but you were hit with a brutal force that they weren't sure you'd be getting up from. "(Y/N)-Chan/(Y/N)!"

Most of the class rush forwards to help, an explosion of concern and fear rushing through them, but then there's the dark swell of Kurogiri's warp rushing over them and blocking their way, halting them in their tracks.

Kurogiri's portal stretched and surrounded the class, the harsh pull of his quirk forces the group to become rooted to their spot, afraid to fly off their feet and into the purple warp gate slowly enveloping the area. Bakugo's fists curling, explosions leaving his fingers as his jaw clenched, Shouto's left hand opening and closing as he itched to use his fire quirk, would it do anything against the warp? He needed to help you, they needed to get to you, they couldn't just sit by and do nothing!

"I'm gonna kill you, you fucking bitch!" Bakugo sneered, his palms lighting up with explosions. He takes a menacing step forwards, however his arm is caught by Kirishima.

"Bakugo, wait!" He warns, just before the boy snatches his arm back, growling angrily at him.

"Kacchan!" Izuku shakily stutters, his heart aches as he looks back from you to the woman, back to Kacchan, knowing he couldn't do anything but watch. There's no way they could take her on, they're not even completely sure of what she could do. Anyone who could turn their back on potential threats was someone to take seriously.

But, at the same time, they needed to do something, how could he stand by and just let you get hurt?

Then, she turned. A chill crawling up even Thirteen's spine as she bared her sharpened teeth, a light splatter of blood along her brow.

Her dark eyes and canines only sent a violent shiver through the young students, she was more than a little dangerous, she was...horrifying to look at. The unnatural curl of her lips, the murderous glare in her dark orbs, even as she smiled warmly, adding a light chuckle as she surveyed the class. "Class 1-A, I presume," she hummed, her voice was barely audible along the pull of the warp surrounding them. "You must excuse me. Aren't I rude?" Her hand comes up, the sharp point of her tendrilled fingers scrapes along her cheek, a trace of blood remains but it's not hers. Her fingers were bloodied and dripping with the residue of her previous attack, her pointer finger licking the blood with a sadistic snicker. "I've been waiting an awfully long time for this moment," she admits, her head turns back to you as you had stood while her back was turned. "And I am not one to be patient."