{16}

"Leave me alone, Bakugo," you huffed, walking down the hall of U

"Leave me alone, Bakugo," you huffed, walking down the hall of U.A. to reach the entrance exam.

Katsuki's eye's narrowed at the sound of his last name, his heart beat picking up. He grumbled under his breath, almost angry with himself, he knew his temper wasn't something about him you adored but more put up with. He just can't ever seem to calm himself down, but that asshole deserved whatever was coming his way! Touching you, holding you hand...grr! He should've been the one to do that! "Why don't you slow down and just--fuck, (y/n)!" He jogged up, heatedly and took your shoulder's from behind, spinning you around.

You nearly tripped over your own feet from how fast he spun you, his hands switching to take your waist as you stumbled into him. You looked up quickly as your hands settled on his chest, his vermillion eye's looking down at your golden ones, the speckles of white within your irises. God...you were perfect. He opened his mouth, a small, syllable slipped but he couldn't get anything out as he stared at you. Before he breathed a simple, "Sorry," almost seemingly out of it.

You blushed hotly, alittle unsure if he was apologizing for making you lose your balance or because of his behavior, but you pulled away anyway. Moving your hair to the side, you cleared your throat as you shook off the bubbly feeling inside of you, attempted at least. It took Bakugo out of his stupor. "You've never said, 'sorry', before ya know. At least, not so calmly," you giggled softly at him.

He blinked, once, twice. Before seemingly understanding what he had actually said. He would've washed his mouth out with soap if he could've, but instead he decided to deny this accusation of weakness. "And I never will! You heard wrong!" He pointed at you, filled with denial.

You rolled your eye's at him. "Too late, can't take it back." You smirked at him, placing your hands on your hips before walking further into U.A.

He sighed heavily, but then looked back at you. He guessed that maybe, slightly, you were worth that moment of weakness. He took long steps forward to come next to you, he glanced down at you. Your eye's slipped from the door back up to him, a soft so gaze that melted his core, he swallowed before looking away.

You breathed a small chuckle before your hand reached over, taking his wrist from one of his pockets, he whipped his head around to look at you. His hands leaving his pockets to feign and attempt to explode in your face, "Whaddya--" you interlocked your fingers with his, a spark igniting between your palms, calmed by the touch of your quirk. A line of smoke rising from your entwined hands, but neither of you bothered as you smiled at him, leading him down the hallway.

He followed, his eyes glancing from the waves of your white hair to the hand interlocked with his, his limp fingers finally gave life and he held her tighter. Following her on weakened toes, he found himself next to her as they walked down the hall.

"Isn't that the couple that went against that sludge villain?"

"Oh, wow, you're right!"

Hushed whispers were around the hall, but the both of you could only focus on the pounding in your hearts as your palms held together. "His name's Bakugo, right?"