{31}

- - -

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

- - -

Once everyone was ready, we all met outside the building, you adjusted the glove on your right hand, the support team had fixed it after your training, changing the material but keeping the original design.

You balled up your fist and opened it, it was light and felt decently stronger, you wrapped your scarf around your neck, then walking over to the benches. You glanced upwards as you found that Shouto was already sitting on one of the benches, you came over with a smile.

"Shou-kun," you sat beside him, his back was to you, so he turned at your voice.

"Ah, (y/n)," he greeted, you hummed in response. "They fixed your costume." He gaze drifting to your glove.

You nodded, lifting it for him to see, "Yep! Good as new," you said. However, he hadn't torn his eyes from your fingers, he could still remember seeing how his own quirk had hurt you and he hated himself for it.

But, you had still forgiven him for it, he wasn't ready to forgive himself but he'd make the best of his feelings for now, he'd learn to let it go as long as you stayed by his side to remind him that you still wanted to be with him.

"I see, I'm glad," his voice was soft this time, peering past the glove to the scar that he knew still laid upon your forearm.

You laid your hand atop his, his eyes meeting yours in mild surprise, "Stop thinking about it, okay? Really, it's fine. I'm not as fragile as I look," you gave him a small smirk, before beaming brightly. "We are training to be heroes, aren't we?" Shouto's eyes dropped at that, he had forgotten how easily you could read him, that's always shocked him, he's been an open book to you for as long as he could remember. Nobody connected with him as strongly as you did.

"You should be thinking about the rescue training, we could work together, ya know," you suggested, "We've always worked great together," you played with his fingers, our gloved hand moving patterns across his palm.

Shouto's eyes soften, a tiny smile manifesting onto his face, "Yeah, we do."

You smile, humming, pleased. Before you turn at a stomping pace coming towards you both, you turn your head to see Katsuki walking over, or stomping over with steam comically leaving his flared nostrils. "Oi! Icyhot, didn't I tell you to keep away from her?!"

You sighed, crossing your legs as you settled your elbow on your knee's as you waited for the argument to come, Shouto blankly staring at the boy, though his brows furrowed, annoyed. "She's not property, Bakugo."

"I know that, bastard. But that doesn't mean you can hang around her alone!"

"You'd rather be a chaperone, Bakugo?"

"Whaa--?! Shaddup, ya bastard! Of course not!"

"You'd rather share her company with me, then?"

Katsuki paused at that, before his face went red, you weren't sure from fury or embarrassment. Flustered with balled up fists, he took your wrist, "Urgh! Just hand her over, Icyhot!"

Will of a Hero ● Todobakudeku x reader (BNHA Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें