chapter 12.

14th April - tuesday

it's lunchtime at asfc and the group are busy discussing collin's party tomorrow night.

"after school today we have to go shopping for our party outfits." rachel says flicking her straight blonde hair out of her face.

"why? i mean all we need are masks." chantelle says with a bored expression. rachel scoffs at her ridiculous comment.

this girl is too simple.

rachel sighs and rolls her blue eyes, heavily at chantelle. she puts her peachy coloured hands on the table, gently.

"this is the first time collin has ever thrown a party with a theme.." she says her eyes full of passion. "therefore we must.. i say must be the best dressed."

everyone just stares at her and shakes their head at her crazy antics.

"if only she had that much passion for more important things in life." matt says with a small sigh. everyone else, except rachel, snickers.

she glares at matt and raises her hands, frantically. rachel begins to brainstorm. she paces around the table, endlessly and murmurs a couple of words.

"that's it!" rachel says having a eureka moment. everyone turns their heads in her, expectant.

"we can go to that fancy dress shop behind snakes skates." she says smiling. everyone just nods, slowly. "i don't remember the name of it though,"

"it's called glam and galore." liam says leaning back again his chair. he places his hands behind his head and crosses his legs, almost like he's sunbathing at the beach.

"but what about taylor and simon? whose going to pick them up?" chantelle asks looking towards liam, urgently. liam turns his head slightly towards her.

"they can walk home alone, they know the way." he says trying to reassure her. she shakes her head at the idea.

"nope, i don't trust simon.. he'll go and do something stupid." she whispers narrowing her brown eyes. liam snickers and rolls his eyes.

"you trust your brother so much, don't you?" he teases an eyebrow raised. she looks up at him, bored.

"if something happens to them, you'll be the one whose responsible." she states, coldly. liam furrows his brows at the thought of that. he pulls out his phone and texts his mum.

"there, i just asked my mum if she could pick them up." he says his eyes flickering back towards chantelle, slightly annoyed. she smiles, tightly and glances towards him.

"that's seems like a much better idea, doesn't it?" chantelle says tilting her head to the left, where liam is. he shrugs and puts his phone away.

she's so mean.

"here it is, glam and galore." rachel says as the eight of them walk into the brightly lit shop.

the shop is split into two. on the left is women glam and on the right is men galore.

the girls automatically emigrate to their side and gawk over all the pretty dresses.

"this is so cute." alisha says holding up a blue silk dress with a few sparkling diamonds along the neckline. rachel nods, her lips pursed in concentration.

"we have to find the matching mask.. it would look lovely on you alisha." she says smiling. keira and chantelle nod in agreement.

meanwhile, the boys are just standing there unsure of what to do.