epilogue. (part 1)

2 months later ( in July )

chantelle: i'm going to invite lydia and beatrice along to our shopping spree later , if that's okay with you?

rachel: lydia?

chantelle: yeah 🥺

rachel: well.. she did apologise for everything and collin seems to have definitely changed her.

chantelle: so..?

rachel: so, i guess it'll be okay.

chantelle: thanks 🤗

rachel: you're always given people second chances, how can you be so forgiving? 🤔😌

chantelle: everyone deserves a second chance to better themselves and life a happier life. 😊

rachel: you're right 😘

chantelle: i know 😁😊

rachel: 😂 you're always so confident these days, keep it up.

chantelle: 😌i learnt from the best 😚

rachel: true 😋

°

"primark has the cutest pyjamas." bea says holding up a matching minnie mouse oversized t-shirt and booty shorts.

"true." lydia says, softly. everyone nods, agreeing.

"let's go pick out some outfits and try them on." keira says heading towards another section. alisha gasps with excitement.

"like a fashion show?" she exclaims. keira nods.

the others go their separate ways and choose some clothes and meet at the fitting room.

"where's chantelle?" rachel asks looking for her. lydia glances at her nails, tired of waiting.

"i saw over at the mom jeans section a while ago but i don't know where she went after that." she says before looking back up at the others.

"hey! don't go without me." chantelle calls up as she, slowly, walks up to them.

"took you long enough." rachel murmurs before walking ahead into the first fitting room. chantelle shrugs.

"i'm just feeling really tired today." she says walking into the fitting room besides rachel's.

since chantelle picked out a black spaghetti strap crop top, she starts to take off her own clothes but stops when she notices something strange.

why do i look so.. bloated?

she pauses and thinks back to what she ate today.

i had a waffle that my mum made and a smoothie.. so nothing major.

"girls.. come look at this." she calls out before stepping out behind the curtain.

they all step out of each of their fitting rooms, with slightly concerned faces.

"what's the matter?" beatrice asks looking at chantelle.

"doesn't my stomach looks a little bloated?" she asks rubbing it, gently. they all nod.

alisha and keira glance at each other slightly nervous, but don't say anything.

"maybe it's because of something you ate?" lydia asks before scratching her head. chantelle frowns, suddenly sad.