chapter 42.

5th May - tuesday

chantelle wakes up her naked body wrapped up in liam's bed sheets. she looks over to the side and sees that liam isn't there.

chantelle gets up, careful not to expose herself. she takes liam's navy blue dressing gown off of the door hook.

"oh! you're awake!" liam says surprised walking into his room.

chantelle nods before taking in his appearance. he's all dressed up in his sixth form attire ready to go.

"what's the time?" she asks with a small yawn. liam checks his watch.

"7:30." liam says watching her begin to stagger as she walks towards him. he catches her and holds her in his arms with a small smile.

"you have to get ready for school, babe." he says with a small whisper. memories of last night rush through her clouded mind as liam's breath tickles her neck.

she shivers and groans as her body becomes weak again. liam let's out a small sigh before laying her back on the bed.

"okay.. where's your phone? i'll call simon and ask him to bring some clothes for you." liam says looking at her as she points to her purse with is on the floor along with a few other personal items.

liam calls simon and he comes over within minutes with chantelle's clothes and school bag.

"go and take a shower, then put these on." he says helping her up. chantelle murmurs a quiet thank you before heading towards liam's shower next to his bedroom.

while she's showering, liam starts to tidy his room.

i'm going to have to wash those bed sheets now.

he tidies all of chantelle's clothes from last night into one bag and places it near the door; so that he doesn't forget to give it to her.

chantelle walks in slowly. she's all dressed and ready to go, although she doesn't look it.

her hair is now back in it's curly, uncontrollable state. her eyes are droopy and tired in the midst if her glowing skin.

"feeling any better?" he asks smirking, slightly. chantelle glares at him and rolls her eyes.

"you're an asshole." she says snatching her bag from his hands and walking back out.

"i've been upgraded from an idiot to an asshole, now?" he says mocking her. chantelle ignores him and tries to make her way down the stairs safely.

liam grabs his school bag and chantelle's things before going downstairs.

he glances at chantelle as she rubs her stomach.

she must be hungry.

liam grabs a few breakfast bars and throws one to chantelle.

she catches and smiles, "thanks."

liam nods before ushering taylor, simon and chantelle out the door.

"let's go." he says happily, as the three boys begin to walk.

however, chantelle is waiting by liam's car.

"hey.. aren't you coming?" he asks slightly confused. she shakes her head and beckons liam to come closer to her.

"i don't know how you expect me to walk after what we did last night." she says her eyes narrow. "it felt like you rearranged my insides and then proceeded to tear me apart."

liam is rendered speechless at her words and thinks for a moment.

"that means it was good, right?" he asks with a cute, innocent smile on his face.

"yes.. but now i'm all sore." chantelle whines, watching liam's lips twitch.

"what do want me to do? carry you?" he asks watching her twirl her fingers. she looks up at him, her face beaming.

"no.. but you can drive us there." she says winking, hoping to persuade him.

"that would be a waste of petrol and there's never any parking spaces available." he argues causing chantelle's hopes to shatter.

"fine. i'll walk then." she says annoyed before storming off ahead of the three of them.

"what's up with her?" taylor asks simon as they start to walk behind her.

"my sister is always like that."

°

"hi." keira says to the group as she takes a seat next to liam. chantelle huffs in response and continues to eat her lunch.

"liam? what did you do?" she asks quietly, careful not to let chantelle hear. liam shrugs and the thoughts of last night creep in his mind, causing him to blush.

"ooh. i see." she says before smirking, widely, like the cheshire cat.

liam stares at keira in confusion, wondering if she figured it out or not.

"chantelle? where are you going?" james asks, noticing that she's getting up slowly.

"to get a drink." she murmurs before glancing at james, her face nonchalant.

"well.. can you bring me some ketchup on the way?" he asks sweetly, causing chantelle to smile slightly.

"fine." she mumbles, softly.
chantelle then begins to walk away, still in pain.

"you upset her again, didn't you?" alisha asks joining to conversation. liam's cheeks turn red again and he rolls his eyes at his nosy friends.

"yes, apparently i did; by forcing her to walk to school." he says glancing at keira, who is still smirking widely.

"why couldn't she walk to school?" alisha asks looking at liam who is blushing, profusely.

"because-" he gets interrupted by keira, swiftly.

"well judging by the bright glow on her face--they had sex." she infers her eyes sparkling. liam's eyes nervously drift to chantelle as she walks back over to the table.

"what?!" alisha screeches, before covering her mouth in shock. "really? i mean wow!!"

"yeah.." liam mumbles twirling his fingers as he watches chantelle hands james his ketchup.

chantelle notices that he has been watching her and she looks at him, her eyes soft.

he's so- stupid.

he smiles at her as she begins to sip her fizzy drink. her eyes, carefully, watch him and she licks her lips; and the taste of strawberry lifts her dull mood.

chantelle smiles back at him and this causes liam's heart to flutter, out of nerves.

what am i going to tell my mum?

i broke the promise i made to her.

shit.

"she'll kill me."