chapter 35.

chantelle wakes up in liam's bed. she rolls over and sees liam on his phone.

"liam." she says her voice low and soft. he looks at her, with a small smile.

"yes..?" he says waiting for a response. chantelle moves closer and wraps her arms around him.

"what is it?" he asks hugging her back. her head rests on his shoulders and his body creating tingles as it touches hers.

"nothing, i just wanted to hug you." chantelle slurs as her eyes begin to close again. liam chuckles and buries his face into her neck, his nose tickling chantelle's neck.

she smiles as she pulls away and looks at him, "were you up this whole time?"

"yeah.. although i think at some point i ended up having a fifteen minute nap downstairs." he says blinking, cutely. she nods and yawns.

chantelle scratches her head and checks the time on liam's phone.

6:45pm.

chantelle yawns again then gets up. she takes a quick glance at his mirror. she realises she's wearing liam's oversized blue t-shirt and his black basketball shorts.

then she turns back to liam and throws him a cool wink, "don't i just look great?"

chantelle watches liam as he observes her, thinking carefully about what to say.

"yeah, of course." he says proudly. "you're wearing my clothes after all."

chantelle scoffs and rolls her eyes at his narcissistic remark.
liam smiles and stands up beside her.

"don't we look great together?" he says swinging his arm around her shoulder. chantelle purses her lips and nods.

"totally."

chantelle grabs her bag and her clothes and heads towards liam's front door.

"hey! where are you going?" he asks a little too quickly. chantelle glances back at him with a concerned expression.

"home." she mutters watching liam's eyes widen, slightly.

"you can't go home yet.." he says cautiously.

"why? i've been at your house for like 3 hours now." chantelle says watching liam throw her an annoyed look.

"but.. we have some things to do." liam states as his lips begin to turn into a wide grin.

"why are you looking at me like that?" she asks anxiously as he slowly walks up to her. liam's eyes become darker and more intense as he edges closer and closer.

"no!! we are not making out." she says firmly causing his grin to fall. he stops in his tracks and sighs.

"aww.. you suck the fun out of every thing." liam says his grin falling as she looks away from her. she scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"i'll suck the fun out of you in a minute." chantelle sneers under breath. liam's ears perk up and he chuckles.

"oh, will you please?" liam says, jokingly. chantelle's eyes widen as liam corners her against the wall. he licks his lips, causing her stomach to churn. liam slides his warm hands along her jaw and watches her lips quiver, slowly.

"liam.. i-" she starts before her send a fierce glare that quickly shuts her up. liam smirks at her submissive state.

"you want me." he murmurs his eyes scanning her body. liam has his hands around her bare neck. he can feel her breathing in and out. chantelle watches his hands as they slip underneath his large shirt. his warmth creates tingles and she shivers.