chapter 34.

it's 2:30pm.

liam and chantelle are now chilling in burger king.

"do you remember when we came here on your little 'tour'?" chantelle asks throwing liam a sly smile.

"yes.. all you wanted to do was eat." he says watching her sly smile disappear. she nudges him in the stomach, playfully and rolls her eyes.

"did you just call me fat?" she mumbles. liam shakes his head quickly before taking her hand into his.

"no.. i love you just the way you are." he says watching her pout. she turns to him and smiles, shyly.

"really?" she says leaning closer to place her hand on his chest. he smiles and pulls her closer to him.

"i love you just the way you are too." she whispers, softly before she leans in to kiss his lips.

liam hums as the tingles flow through his body, again. she smiles during the kiss and tugs on his hair.

he smirks and begins to pull away, "let's get something to eat, yeah?"

"okay.." she mumurs before glancing towards the left. chantelle sees lydia watching from behind the counter. she turns back towards liam and smiles, sweetly.

"i'll go and order, what do you want?" chantelle asks before grabbing her purse. liam glances up at her, confused.

"no.. it's fine, i'll do it." he insists. she rolls her eyes and gets up.

"you've already done so much for me, liam." chantelle says with a small glint of happiness in her eyes. "i'll just pay.. it's fine."

"okay.." he says watching her, curiously. "just get me a bacon and egg sandwich and a sprite."

"sure." she says before throwing him a cheeky wink. he laughs to himself and rolls his eyes.

chantelle walks up to the counter with lydia's eyes on her. she slams her purse onto counter, causing lydia to jump, slightly.

"i would like to order.. two bacon and egg sandwiches and two sprites, please." she says forcing herself to say that last word. lydia, slowly, types in the order and then glances back up at her with a devious smirk.

"i don't know how you can still look at me that way after you tried to sabotage our relationship." chantelle sneers. lydia scoffs, arrogantly.

"i just thought i could help.. i mean, it didn't seem to be working." lydia says the excuse pouring out of her mouth, lazily.

"oh, please." chantelle says purse her lips. "you're just jealous because we actually made up and we're working things out, aren't you?"

"me? jealous?" she says smiling. "i was really trying to help."

"yeah.. totally." chantelle snickers, sarcastically. "why are you trying to break us apart?"

"because.. i still l-" lydia starts before catching her words. "i still have feelings for him."

"no.. clearly you don't." she says glaring at her. "you.. broke his heart and you missed your chance to be with him. you decided to stay with callum and that's why you will never have him."

"why? because he's yours?" she asks an eyebrow raised. chantelle shakes her head.

"no.. because liam knows how manipulating and decieving you really are and he would never choose to be with you." chantelle states as lydia stands before her speechless.

"now, please can i have my order number?" she asks impatient. lydia prints it out, quickly and hands it to her. chantelle sighs, in relief and starts to walk back towards liam.e