2. Oberoi Family

Mumbai,

Oberoi Mansion:

Every morning brings a new ray of hope and a strength to live in this world. It's true in the case of Oberoi family since the past three years. Hope is the only thing that they can do to bring back the happiness of the family.

Dadi is sitting in the mandir area of the mansion praying for the lost part of happiness in their life looking at the Ram-Siya idol. Tej, Jhanvi, Shakti & Pinky entered in a while. Dadi looked at the four and smiled a little.

The person who brought change in their lives and made these four realize their mistakes was not present to enjoy the happiness she had brought. Looking back at the idol she closed her eyes and prayed for Anika, her eldest granddaughter in law to come back.

Pinky was feeling very much guilty among all of them. She did not realize the value of Anika. She considered her as a bad omen in their lives when reality was she is the best choice for her son. It is said that people realize the value of a person in their absence. Pinky realized its meaning lately. Absence of Anika not only seperated Shivika but also Shivaay from Pinky.

The credit behind Jhanvi forgiving Tej goes to Anika. And the progress in Om and Tej's relation is also because of her. Anika made Jhanvi's small family happy but what did she got in return? Pain and only sorrows.

Tej Singh Oberoi, a ruthless businessman had turned into a caring husband and a protective father. He then understood how his sons and his daughter had spent their lives without getting love from father. He and Jhanvi had their own struggles and both of them forgot about their kids. It was only because of Shivaay that his kids are happy today.

Shivaay always reminds of younger Tej Singh Oberoi. Tej was the man who taught business to Shivaay and deep in his heart he was proud of him, though he doesn't show it. The situations and the decisions made by Tej was one of the reason he didn't enjoy his family life.

But now he decided to set everything right in Shivaay's life. He used all his network to get to know about Anika but in vain. It's like she had vanished completely from their lives. His only wish is to meet Anika, thank her and reunite Shivika, as his sons Om & Rudra says.

Shakti prayed for Shivaay's happiness and wished to see Shivaay and Anika together. He felt guilty by not standing for her.

Dadi: Tej, Om, Gauri aur Rudra kaha hai?

Hum yaha hai!

Dadi smiled seeing his grand son and his wife coming towards mandir area. Both of them got married four months before.

Omkara married Gauri in Barely for saving her life from Kali Thakur's goons. He misunderstood her and thought that she was like Swetlana. Gauri and Omkara met unexpectedly in Mumbai and Shivaay saved their relation by clearing the differences between both of them. Shivaay also asked Om to convey his feelings soon because he don't want to see his brother like him. Omkara apologized and also confessed his love. Gauri accepted him after Om's long struggle. If they are happy today, the credit goes to Shivaay.

Gauri is the only one who can bring a smile on her favorite bade bhaiyya's face. Shivaay never ever declines to any of the requests made by Gauri and for him Priyanka and Gauri are the same.

Priyanka got married to a London based businessman and is living there happily.

Oberoi family observed a drastic change in Rudra. He is no more a cry baby. He handles business efficiently along with his brother. But he didn't let the innocence in him die as per his partner-in-crime's request. Gone was the boy who spends his evenings in parties and he resembles Shivaay in many ways. He is dating Bhavya Pratap Rathore after his encounter to a bitter past.